Windows 10: Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

Discus and support Collecting error screen issue with not turning off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The blue error screen that says that it is collecting error and will then restart, but it has been stuck at the 100% for the last couple of hours. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidCaldwell6, May 20, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

1. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

The blue error screen that says that it is collecting error and will then restart, but it has been stuck at the 100% for the last couple of hours. It says if i contact a support person say, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I can not leave or close the screen.

:)

DavidCaldwell6, May 20, 2020 at 8:57 PM

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

3. error 102_104 with microsoft solitaire collection

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When exactly do you receive this error?
    • Are you able to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?

For now I would suggest you to perform the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 20, 2020 at 9:41 PM
  4. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 20, 2020 at 9:41 PM
Thema:

Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

1. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off. - Similar Threads - Collecting error screen

2. Laptop screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen not turning off: Hi, i have a problem with turning my screen off. I have a button for screen off on the computer and it does nothing. I can normally change the brightness of the screen, and use other buttons, just the f7 for turning screen off is not working. For now, i changed the function...
  3. Screens keep turning off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screens keep turning off.: My two screens keep turning off after a while, despite me having set the settings to "never". I've tried to find a solution but nothing works, they just keep turning off after some time of inactivity and they've only been doing it for the last few days....
  4. Screen auto turn off

Screen auto turn off: Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?...
  5. Screen not turning off

Screen not turning off: My screen is supposed to turn off after 4 minutes, but it is not; just started doing this tonight. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-not-turning-off/d4dde6c0-82c1-4eda-9bf3-451d2b9021be
  6. Turn off the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off the laptop screen: Is there a way to turn off the laptop screen (Win10) when connected to an external monitor and leave the laptop on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-the-laptop-screen/a831a9b7-e2a1-4e60-8d2d-6e2f70cb5f67
  7. Laptop screen not turning off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen not turning off.: For some reason, the laptop that I had Windows 8.1 installed in last will not turn off after five or so minutes, like I had set it. This can be a huge drawback, because the laptop might be running on battery power and having the screen constantly on drains it. This usually...
  8. WiFi turned off issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turned off issue: Hello, I'm recently experiencing issues with my Dell Inspiron 15 7559. I have an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 adapter and, ever since yesterday, it stopped working completely. When I click on the wifi button in the taskbar it says the WiFi is "Turned off". However,...
  9. Turn On or Off Collect Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Collect Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Collect Activity History for Timeline in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Collect Activity History for Timeline in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17040, Microsoft added settings that let you to view and manage your activity history....
  10. Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue: Ok, since the 1709 update my screen turns off after 3 minutes. No matter what. No matter what my screen setting or sleep setting is at. A billion minutes or Never. Screen shuts off in 3 minutes with the lid up. The pc doesn't go to sleep, just the screen turns off. I've...