Windows 10: Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

Discus and support Collecting error screen issue with not turning off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The blue error screen that says that it is collecting error and will then restart, but it has been stuck at the 100% for the last couple of hours. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidCaldwell6, May 20, 2020.

1. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

The blue error screen that says that it is collecting error and will then restart, but it has been stuck at the 100% for the last couple of hours. It says if i contact a support person say, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I can not leave or close the screen.

:)

DavidCaldwell6, May 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, May 20, 2020
  3. error 102_104 with microsoft solitaire collection

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When exactly do you receive this error?
    • Are you able to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?

For now I would suggest you to perform the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 20, 2020
  4. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

1. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off. - Similar Threads - Collecting error screen

2. Filehistory.exe - Sleep/ Screen Turning Off Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filehistory.exe - Sleep/ Screen Turning Off Issues: Filehistory.exe loads and runs in background whenever I boot. This causes the monitor to not go to sleep. The file history service is disabled so I don’t need the filehistory.exe to run. I can stop the program from running by ending it in task manager. This is a new problem...
  3. Filehistory.exe - Sleep/ Screen Turning Off Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filehistory.exe - Sleep/ Screen Turning Off Issues: Filehistory.exe loads and runs in background whenever I boot. This causes the monitor to not go to sleep. The file history service is disabled so I don’t need the filehistory.exe to run. I can stop the program from running by ending it in task manager. This is a new problem...
  4. Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on: Hello Community, I am facing an (to me) unsolvable issue on a year old notebook. Something seems to be very wrong with it and I already tried so much to fix the problem. The notebook runs Windows 10 (21H1, most current drivers). It is used for simple Excel displaying, mails,...
  5. Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on: Hello Community, I am facing an (to me) unsolvable issue on a year old notebook. Something seems to be very wrong with it and I already tried so much to fix the problem. The notebook runs Windows 10 (21H1, most current drivers). It is used for simple Excel displaying, mails,...
  6. Screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen not turning off: When my computer is actively doing something like playing a video the screen inactivity thing in secpol doesn't work. how do I fix this. submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l85p8m/screen_not_turning_off/
  7. Screen Turning Off

Screen Turning Off: Just got a Dell Precision 5750 with Windows 10 Pro. Just one problem. Every time I walk away from the PC and come back the screens are inactive. I can simply move the mouse or hit a key on the keyboard and everything comes back up but this is driving me nuts. It's like it...
  8. Turn Off Screen

Turn Off Screen: it's been a month i switched from mac to windows. so far, so good, but i cannot find the equivalent of ctrl+shift+eject to turn off my screen. any ideas? submitted by /u/rboecker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt0d4f/turn_off_screen/
  9. turn off issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    turn off issues: there is i think a windows error that when i turn off my laptop acer predator the windows turn off but the the fan keep running and keyboard lights on. what i should do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-issues/f31a92da-d65d-4b5b-8591-bd029e22910a
  10. Turn On or Off Collect Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Collect Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Collect Activity History for Timeline in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Collect Activity History for Timeline in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17040, Microsoft added settings that let you to view and manage your activity history....