Windows 10: 'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create...

Discus and support 'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today on both desktop pc's I am unable to access or save new web page 'collections' I receive the message 'This content is blocked. Contact the site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ajaybee 8, Jun 9, 2023.

1. ajaybee 8 Win User

'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create...

Today on both desktop pc's I am unable to access or save new web page 'collections' I receive the message 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue'. Any advice much appreciated.

:)

ajaybee 8, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Solitaire Collection - Stopped working - Windows 10

Hi Frank,

It is possible that the
    components were corrupted
    during the update causing your
    Solitaire Collection
    to
    crash. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and run the application again:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, click this
    link.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Method 3: Reset Windows Store.

To
    reset Windows Store, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R
      to open the
      run window.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Open
      Windows Store
      and
      sign-in
      with your
      Microsoft Account.

• Run
      the
      Solitaire Collection.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 9, 2023
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Same problem. Solitaire Collection just stopped being accessible after working fine for three months.
    Please post how to uninstall the Windows Solitaire Collection. It is not accessible in any way. Not listed in PROGRAMS through the Control Panel. Thank you.

johncumbey, Jun 9, 2023
  4. IlumIname Win User

'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create...

Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working Windows 10

Same problem. Suddenly Solitaire Collection stopped working. The suggested corrective action did not work.

IlumIname, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. 'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create... - Similar Threads - 'collections' function has

2. 'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'collections' function has stopped working where I cannot access my collections or create...: Today on both desktop pc's I am unable to access or save new web page 'collections' I receive the message 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue'. Any advice much appreciated....
  3. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.: My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working a while ago. Since then I have purchase 2 new computers and never have been able to get my friends tab to work on either of them. Did Microsoft stop supporting that tab? I am using windows 10...
  4. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.: My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working a while ago. Since then I have purchase 2 new computers and never have been able to get my friends tab to work on either of them. Did Microsoft stop supporting that tab? I am using windows 10...
  5. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  7. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  8. Collections functionality requesst

in Windows 10 Customization
    Collections functionality requesst: HiI use Collections a LOT. I really like it, but, it badly needs some more functionality.When you get to the point where your list is over 25 items long, it becomes unusable. There are several features I would like to see:1. The ability to group collections under a main...
  9. PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING: I had to reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collections game and when I did, the Premium Status was no longer working, so I'm back to getting those pesky ads again. In October I paid$14.99 for the annual upgrade. I posed this question about a week ago to the community, but...
  10. Create Stamp Collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create Stamp Collection: hi i wish to create my own stamp collection page's , so need blank page's where i can apply a border , on another laptop now out of action . I had managed to do this, however on this " Laptop HP" I don't find the necessary points. Help or advise please .. [Original...