Windows 10: Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce that Collections is now enabled by default for all Microsoft Edge Insiders in the Canary and Dev channels (build 80.0.338.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge

Source: Get started with Collections in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2019

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 9, 2019
  3. How to enable Microsoft Solitaire Collection that has been disabled?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If the game is already installed on your computer, I suggest you to uninstall it and download the same from below link and reinstall it.

Follow steps to uninstall:

• On the Start screen, swipe in from the right edge (or, if you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen and move the mouse pointer up), select
      Search, and then enter Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the search box.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the app tile, and the select Uninstall.
    • Restart your device.
    Click on the link below to download the game:

Get Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps. Revert to us if you need further assistance with Windows, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

Source: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel - Microsoft Edge Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Collections enabled default

2. Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge: Over the last few months, we’ve introduced you to updated experiences for favorites and history that are designed to help you stay in your flow and finish tasks faster. Today, we’re excited to share that we’re bringing many of the same...
  3. Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps: Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed...
  4. Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android: We’re excited to announce that Collections is now available in the Microsoft Edge mobile browser on your iOS and Android devices! We have been listening to your feedback on the desktop experience and hear that you want to access your collections on-the-go....
  5. How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced the Collections feature for new Edge users, however, it is limited to Microsoft Edge Developer and Microsoft Edge Canary for now. Collections […] This post How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser is from...
  6. loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge: Hello, I would like to know if it is normal that loopback exemption is enabled by default in the "about:flags" of Microsoft edge. I tried to reset the browser through settings>applications but the checkmark comes up again in the about:flags. I understand that it is...
  7. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds58kd/you_can_now_sync_collections_in_edge_dev/
  8. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  9. Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

in Windows 10 News
    Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel: Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of Collections for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature during the Microsoft Build 2019 conference keynote. Microsoft Edge Insiders can now try out an early version of Collections by enabling the experimental flag on...
  10. Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Personalize and...