Windows 10: Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA

Discus and support Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ho acquistato un Cavo adattatore convertitore di segnale da HDMI a VGA per collegare un PC acquistato da poco con Win 11 a un secondo monitor Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by San.mike, Dec 8, 2022.

1. San.mike Win User

Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA

Ho acquistato un Cavo adattatore convertitore di segnale da HDMI a VGA per collegare un PC acquistato da poco con Win 11 a un secondo monitor Samsung LCD TV LE15S5 con ingresso VGA risoluzione 1024x768 50/60 Hz. Dopo il collegamento sul secondo monitor appare la scritta "Modo non supportato. Il cavo è funzionante perché l'ho provato con un portatile con Win 10 un pò più datato del mio pc e funziona perfettamente. Ho provato a cambiare risoluzione sul mio pc e provato tutte le varie opzioni ma sul monitor non esce l'immagine, solo nell'a funzione "Estendi questi schermi" esce una mezza immagin

:)

San.mike, Dec 8, 2022
  2. martinjq Win User

a vga monitor

hi

I purchased a better graphics card for one of my pc. s regretfully I sold it on. this was a gtx 980.

now the new gtx 1070 will not recognise my vga monitor.

I have tried running it through various adapters . i.e vga to dvi and hdmi to vga. hdmi to dvi. all no good.

if I connect to the onboard graphics its ok. luckily I have other pc to connect to and the hdmi works fine on them.

but not the vga monitor.

win 10 does not detect the monitor at all through the new card .

tried to run it as a second monitor. win10 does not detect it.

please help its driving me insane.!!!

should I roll back drivers for the gtx 1060 ?

not selling the monitor as its a great 28" viewsonic

regards

m

martinjq, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Computer will not connect to Toshiba Monitor using HDMI to VGA

Hello Everyone,

Having problems connecting my computer HP pavilion desktop 590 to a Toshiba TV using HDMI to VGA connection. Any suggestions. Appears computer not recognizing the TV/monitor. Using the VGA on the TV that states PC connection.

Alpha Chuck, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA

VGA Port Not Broadcasting to Second Monitor

Machine: Lenovo - Ideacentre 300S Desktop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive
    Processor Model: Intel 4th Generation Core i3
    Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4400

Backstory: I had my computer setup and working properly with dual monitors. I needed to use my work computer with the my monitors, so I unplugged both without shutting down my desktop. When I went to plug in the monitors, I had some trouble getting them to display. I eventually got my primary monitor working via a HDMI cable. However, the VGA connected monitor was not being detected.

Problem: I've tried to use the Windows Key + P to setup the computer for extended desktops. However the monitor is still not detecting a signal from my machine and the machine does not detect the monitor.

• I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers on the graphics card.
    • I've tried a system restore to a period prior to the problem.
    • I tried purchasing a cable that converts the VGA port to an HDMI connection at the monitor and that didn't help.

I'm somewhat proficient with computers and at a point where I don't know of any other solutions. I talked with somebody at Best Buy where I purchased the machine, and the suggested it could be faulty hardware. Given the number of people experiencing the same problem, I suspect that's not the case. Anybody have suggestions? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Favorite414, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA

1. Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA - Similar Threads - Collegare secondo monitor

2. Connecting to my TV monitor with VGA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to my TV monitor with VGA: I am using windows 10 on my Dell desktop Optiplex 7010. I connected a TV as a monitor with a display port to HDMI connection. It worked fine for a few months and then stopped. I changed cable and updated drivers but I couldn't get it to come on the tv screen. The message said...
  3. Connecting to my TV monitor with VGA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to my TV monitor with VGA: I am using windows 10 on my Dell desktop Optiplex 7010. I connected a TV as a monitor with a display port to HDMI connection. It worked fine for a few months and then stopped. I changed cable and updated drivers but I couldn't get it to come on the tv screen. The message said...
  4. Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA

Collegare pc a secondo monitor con ingresso VGA: Ho acquistato un Cavo adattatore convertitore di segnale da HDMI a VGA per collegare un PC acquistato da poco con Win 11 a un secondo monitor Samsung LCD TV LE15S5 con ingresso VGA risoluzione 1024x768 50/60 Hz. Dopo il collegamento sul secondo monitor appare la scritta "Modo...
  5. Collegare due monitor a un portatile con una sola presa HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Collegare due monitor a un portatile con una sola presa HDMI: Ciao, possiedo un portatile HP 15-DA0989NL che risponde di una singola porta HDMI. Volevo sapere se posso collegare al portatile due monitor esterni. Intendo: vorrei che uno dei due monitor diventi lo schermo principale e l’altro monitor diventi un’estensione del primo...
  6. Collegare due monitor a un portatile con una sola presa HDMI

Collegare due monitor a un portatile con una sola presa HDMI: Ciao, possiedo un portatile HP 15-DA0989NL che risponde di una singola porta HDMI. Volevo sapere se posso collegare al portatile due monitor esterni. Intendo: vorrei che uno dei due monitor diventi lo schermo principale e l’altro monitor diventi un’estensione del primo...
  7. VGA Monitor not getting signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VGA Monitor not getting signal: Hello, I'm strictly in need of 2 monitors setup. But there's one problem that stops me from it. I have an old VGA Asus 1400x900 monitor which I would like to use. When I plug it in to my windows 10 laptop, there's no signal going. I tried with an older laptop which is a...
  8. USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor

USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 530-14IKB i5 running Windows 10 which I want to hook up to two external monitors both quite old and with VGA connectivity - specifically, an HP LE2201w and a Samsung SyncMaster 225UW. The laptop only has one HDMI output so I've been getting...
  9. a vga monitor

a vga monitor: hi I purchased a better graphics card for one of my pc. s regretfully I sold it on. this was a gtx 980. now the new gtx 1070 will not recognise my vga monitor. I have tried running it through various adapters . i.e vga to dvi and hdmi to vga. hdmi to dvi. all no good....
  10. VGA Port Not Broadcasting to Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VGA Port Not Broadcasting to Second Monitor: Machine: Lenovo - Ideacentre 300S Desktop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive OS: Windows 10 Processor Model: Intel 4th Generation Core i3 Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4400 Backstory: I had my computer setup and working properly with dual monitors. I...