Windows 10: College Blackboard Email

Discus and support College Blackboard Email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to download and open contents from my college's blackboard email. I downloaded Java in hopes for solving the problem, but it didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rafael A_018, Sep 23, 2018.

1. College Blackboard Email

I'm unable to download and open contents from my college's blackboard email. I downloaded Java in hopes for solving the problem, but it didn't work.

:)

Rafael A_018, Sep 23, 2018

2. Blackboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions by Pinaki Mohanty replied on March 27, 2014 and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...orer-has/80500b6e-2880-49db-be83-6c68c7cb0e14

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Why can't I open Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files from my e-mail or on my college blackboard?

Can anyone tell me how to get my documents (Word, Excel, ppt to open from e-mail attachments and my college blackboard)? Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I have not been able to open attachments or save them.

RebecaGabel, Sep 23, 2018
  4. College Blackboard Email

Is Blackboard not supported by Lumia 521?

I recently bought a Nokia 521 to replace my LG My Touch which had a faulty power button and can't seem to find the apps I need most which are Blackboard or my colleges Ivy Tech Community College CONNECT nor my banks WoodForest and Lions Share Federal
    Credit Union Apps, is there anyway to get these for my phone or am I just going to have to return and buy and android. my carrier is T-Mobile.

JaniceScott, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

College Blackboard Email

1. College Blackboard Email - Similar Threads - College Blackboard Email

2. Not able to login with my college email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  3. Not able to login with my college email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  4. My college is deleting the email I used for my account. I created an email to add to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My college is deleting the email I used for my account. I created an email to add to the...: My college is deleting the email I used for my Microsoft account, which is also the account I used for my XBox account. I created an Outlook email to add to the aliases, but when I typed it in the box for Existing Emails, it says the Email is already in use. Any advice on how...
  5. College website only open on college wifi only . Can I open website without college wifi?

College website only open on college wifi only . Can I open website without college wifi?: Iam a college student. My college given a website for student login and another website for results but those websites only open on college wifi but donot open on any service network or any wifi .Can I open website without college wifi?...
  6. college discount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  7. college discount

college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  8. A good college computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  9. A good college computer?

A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  10. Logging in, for the first time in a new device, with college email id.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Logging in, for the first time in a new device, with college email id.: My college has created, for all the students, accounts on office 365. And I happened to have bought a new laptop with manufacturer saying it has genuine windows in it. So I just wanted to know, should I just login into my laptop with the college provided email id or with...