Windows 10: College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

Discus and support College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; laptop specs: Asus A55LF Windows 10 atheros ar956x wireless network drivers atheros 4.0 bluetooth my college has a dual band connection(2.4+5)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anuj revankar, Sep 8, 2018.

1. College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

laptop specs:

Asus A55LF

Windows 10

atheros ar956x wireless network drivers

atheros 4.0 bluetooth

my college has a dual band connection(2.4+5) and whenever i connect my laptop to it along with my bluettoth speakers,the speed decreases significantly(50mbps to .3mbps).I feel that the wifi is intefering with the bluetooth connection.Can anyone suggest a fix for this issue?

:)

anuj revankar, Sep 8, 2018
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 8, 2018
  4. College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

Bluetooth speaker significantly slow down WiFi

I'm using HP-Probook 450 G2. some days ago i bought a Bluetooth speaker. but i noticed that when i connect it my laptop is unable to stream video from YouTube. download over the
    WiFi significantly slow down that i cannot browse internet properly.

NaowasMorshed Eimon, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

1. College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - College Wifi becomes

2. MY COMPUTER HAS BECOME VERY SLOW.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY COMPUTER HAS BECOME VERY SLOW.: MY COMPUTER SUDDENLY HAS BECOME VERY SLOW IN PROCESSING AND UP LOADING AND DOWN. WHAT CAN DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-become-very-slow/e83ee070-9318-41be-8613-140f10dee48e
  3. pc randomly becoming very very slow

pc randomly becoming very very slow: i have an infuriating issue, where every so often, my computer will slow down immensely, apps stop responding, even the mouse cursor lags. i have no idea what causes this, as there is no way to know and whenever it happens i open up task manager to all of the component load...
  4. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly: Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop in connection speed is severe, for example I can't use streaming or play video games, but there is still very slow internet...
  5. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly: Hello thereI have a PCI WiFi adapter, and I am having below issue.Frequently I get a drop in connection speed, it happens once or twice a day, the drop in connection speed is severe, for example I can't use streaming or play video games, but there is still very slow internet...
  6. PCI Wifi adapter becoming very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My laptop becomes very slow once I connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop becomes very slow once I connect to internet.: Please give me any suggestions that might help with this issue. Someone suggested me to format all the disk partitions and install Windows 10 afresh but that'd mean I'd lose the genuine copy of Windows that I now have. Also I don't have proper tools to take a backup of my...
  8. Can't connect to my college wifi

Can't connect to my college wifi: Hello, I'm having trouble connecting to my college WiFi. Every time I try to sign in the wifi I get the message 'Cant connect to this network' even though my credentials to sign in is correct. I was connected to this network before, so I went to my manage known networks to...
  9. my wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    my wifi is very slow: my wifi is very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-very-slow/81f1df1c-7d06-48d2-af64-8e3280fb254a
  10. I can't connect to my college Wifi

I can't connect to my college Wifi: Why I can't load internet using my college Wifi on my laptop? It shows I'm connected to the wifi on taskbar but I can't load internet in any browser at all. It works just fine on my phone. I think the problem just happened after Windows update yesterday. After that, I can't...