Windows 10: College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

Discus and support College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; laptop specs: Asus A55LF Windows 10 atheros ar956x wireless network drivers atheros 4.0 bluetooth my college has a dual band connection(2.4+5)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anuj revankar, Sep 8, 2018.

1. anuj revankar Win User

College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers

laptop specs:

Asus A55LF

Windows 10

atheros ar956x wireless network drivers

atheros 4.0 bluetooth

my college has a dual band connection(2.4+5) and whenever i connect my laptop to it along with my bluettoth speakers,the speed decreases significantly(50mbps to .3mbps).I feel that the wifi is intefering with the bluetooth connection.Can anyone suggest a fix for this issue?

:)

anuj revankar, Sep 8, 2018
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Michelle Vil Win User
    Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 8, 2018
  4. NaowasMorshed Eimon Win User

Bluetooth speaker significantly slow down WiFi

I'm using HP-Probook 450 G2. some days ago i bought a Bluetooth speaker. but i noticed that when i connect it my laptop is unable to stream video from YouTube. download over the
    WiFi significantly slow down that i cannot browse internet properly.

NaowasMorshed Eimon, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. College Wifi becomes very slow when i connect my bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - College Wifi becomes

2. Very slow WiFi on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow WiFi on Windows 10: I recently got a new Lenovo Ideapad. After updating Windows and MSOffice, I started using it as I normally would. It works fine. I could go to Dictionary.com or Wikipedia and CNN except the WiFi is very slow. I've tried connecting via ethernet and the speed seems to be...
  3. very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro

very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro: Dear all, very slow when connected domain in win 10 pro Regards, Prashant Kulkarni Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Plot No.4, International Biotech Park, Hinjewadi, Phase II, Pune-411057, India Tel - +91-20-667399400 Office Time:-8.30 to 17.00...
  4. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5
  5. WiFi Internet Speed is slow. I can restore it to very good, but after shut down it becomes...

WiFi Internet Speed is slow. I can restore it to very good, but after shut down it becomes...: So the problem is that I get 1-6 mbps by Speedtest, but it should be 100 mbps. I have Asus K501UQ, with Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7265. After uninstalling the device's driver windows installs the most suitable driver, I connect to my network and get my 100 mbps. BUT when I...
  6. Windows 10 laptops very slow when wifi is turned off

Windows 10 laptops very slow when wifi is turned off: Hello. We have many laptops running Windows 10 Ent 1709 on a domain. A few of them, including mine, have started to act up while wifi is turned off. They will run extremely slow, freeze up, and just lock up completely while opening a Word or Excel document, or even opening up...
  7. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...
  8. Windows 10 crashed IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and become very slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashed IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and become very slow.: Today while playing a game, my PC crashed with a error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(blue screen) From dump file I got that, the error occurred in ntoskrnl.exe file. After the crash, my PC become extremely slow. Even the mouse cursor lags. Updated all the drivers, even disabled...
  9. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...
  10. Wifi very slow to connect after PC sleeps

Wifi very slow to connect after PC sleeps: After the laptop has been to sleep the WIFI is very slow to reconnect, it can take up to 2 minutes. Trouble shooter just says reconnect cable. Sometimes won't reconnect at all. HP Envy 17" Windows 10, latest update installed, last checked this morning driver says the latest...