Windows 10: Color Balance Issues

Discus and support Color Balance Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen has a red/purple tint to it that messes with the graphics I create. I've tried going to Color Management with no clue what to do. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveLaird1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Color Balance Issues

My screen has a red/purple tint to it that messes with the graphics I create. I've tried going to Color Management with no clue what to do. I also can't adjust color settings through the Advanced Display settings. I've tried, but the RGB sliders don't come up along with the grey bars.

:)

SteveLaird1, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Color tones or white balance

Hi Dillon, my name is Martin and I'm an Independent Advisor. I'll try to help you here.

I think the night mode is enabled on your PC so you can see the warmer color on the display.

I suggest that you follow the steps

Settings

Device

Display and toggle off the Night light setting

If it doesn’t help, I’d suggest you change the desktop theme.

Sometimes computers automatically adjust screen brightness on the basis of the current lighting conditions. I recommend that you go to the Display settings and under Brightness and color search for the Change brightness automatically when lighting changes check
    box and then select it to use this feature.

Martin Jenkinss, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Color Balance Issues

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Color Balance Issues

1. Color Balance Issues - Similar Threads - Color Balance Issues

2. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  3. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  5. Balancing headphones issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balancing headphones issue: To hear well, I need to have one ear of the headphones balanced to 0. But when I balance it in the settings or in the control panel when I move the volume up or down, it will unbalance it, and it will be the same as the other ear.Can someone help me with this?When I set it...
  6. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls4ajf/audio_balance_issue/
  7. noise balance issue

noise balance issue: today, my laptop restarted & updated. this update caused my the audio of any streaming/video site on google chrome & other web browsers to be much, much lower than my system audio. i went to twitch & youtube on both google & edge to test it, & even with my volume turned all...
  8. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  9. Audio balance issue in the headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  10. Color tones or white balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color tones or white balance: The screen color is changing depending on the overall brightness of what is being displayed. The color tones are shifted towards yellow. I tried to update my graphic card drivers Geforce GT640 and my screen on Asus PB238 without any success....