Windows 10: Color Calibration error

Discus and support Color Calibration error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As shown in the video below, I'm having an issue with saving a colour calibration profile. the error "Display colour calibration cannot save the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BSale, May 5, 2019.

1. BSale Win User

Color Calibration error

As shown in the video below, I'm having an issue with saving a colour calibration profile.

the error "Display colour calibration cannot save the new calibration. Close other programs that are open, then try again. The specified color profile is invalid"

I have updated all my drivers and restarted my PC however the issue still exists.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

https://youtu.be/quCXFENKzBE

:)

BSale, May 5, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Color Calibration

Hi,

To resolve your issue, you can try the steps below to restore
    the color calibration to default:

• Type
      color management in the search box, and then select
      Color Management.

• Click the
      Advancedtab, then click
      Change system defaults.

• Login with a user account that has administrative privileges to make the changes.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 5, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, May 5, 2019
  4. Color Calibration error

Color Calibration...Windows 10

3/18/17

Hello everyone;

Wondering if someone can help me..

I'm trying to calibrate the color of my Toshiba 15" lap top..running Windows 10..

I'm using the installed windows 10 color calibration utility...

It says to move the calibration screen over the screen you wise to calibrate..

Then hit next...

When I do an error comes up stating, "Cannot calibrate, screen is mirrored. try to un-mirror or go to a different screen..

I've tried at least six different screens with the same results..

Any suggestions..

Best regards..

Michael

Waterbury, Ct.

Michael Gatta, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Color Calibration error

1. Color Calibration error - Similar Threads - Color Calibration error

2. Color calibration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color calibration: Is there an easy way to switch between 2 color calibration settings quickly? submitted by /u/AndresVaccari2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ln067o/color_calibration/
  3. Windows Color Calibration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Color Calibration: Howdy, I recently used the windows color calibration tool in control panel to try and adjust my display colors, and it has made my colors worse. I am unable to use the go back to previous settings to return to the default windows profile. Does anyone know how I can restore...
  4. Calibrate screen color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibrate screen color: Hi, The "Calibrate screen color" app doesn't open, any solution? Thanks 170587
  5. calibrate display color

in Windows 10 Customization
    calibrate display color: How to calibrate display color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calibrate-display-color/ab4374c3-dfe7-48f3-977f-a46baf4d6f07
  6. Color Calibration

Color Calibration: I've got an MSI Laptop MSI GL63 9RCX. My laptop's display colors are not as expected. Black color on my display looks more of a dark grey. I've calibrated several times but this is not making any difference. Can someone help me in that?...
  7. Color Calibration

Color Calibration: After installing update 1903, my color was off. I clicked "how to calibrate my display" and it takes me to the "support.microsoft.com" I did all the after updates to 1903 and still can't calibrate. Any suggestions?...
  8. Calibrate display color

Calibrate display color: in the Calibrate display color , before that there was the option to set the gamma, but now the option is gone, including the gamma option on the nvidia control panel, it makes the Nvidia control panel Crash, I try to contact Nvidia but there is no option to send email, I...
  9. color calibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    color calibration: the coloring of my monitor is off. When I print or work on images, the print result is different than what shows on my screen. I've tried to do the basic color calibration, but it's not correcting the issue....
  10. Color calibration mismatch

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Color calibration mismatch: Viewsonic led monitor on an nVidea 750Ti card with Win 10 Try as I might I can not get a decent desktop color adjustment that also work well with my photo software. The images below show this. The differences here don't seem that big but the screen capture is responsible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. colour calibration error? windows 10

2. the specified color profile is invalid cannot calibrate

3. display color calibration cant save the new calibration the specified color profile is invalid