Windows 10: Color change glitch

Discus and support Color change glitch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am facing a problem with color in apps and features, i tried to change the background color but the problem isn't going!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbdulazizEbrahim1, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Color change glitch

i am facing a problem with color in apps and features, i tried to change the background color but the problem isn't going!!!

:)

AbdulazizEbrahim1, Jul 14, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Color change glitch

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Color change glitch

1. Color change glitch - Similar Threads - Color change glitch

2. A color personalization glitch in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A color personalization glitch in Windows 11.: Hi there, StaffI am a regular windows 11 user and I recently stumbled on a problem that whenever I try to change a color of my choice Dark Mode - Custom Colors - Blue 255it keeps on changing to another color showing the message that - "This color looks like it might be hard...
  3. A color personalization glitch in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A color personalization glitch in Windows 11.: Hi there, StaffI am a regular windows 11 user and I recently stumbled on a problem that whenever I try to change a color of my choice Dark Mode - Custom Colors - Blue 255it keeps on changing to another color showing the message that - "This color looks like it might be hard...
  4. What is going on with the colors when the colors are dark? this "glitch" seems to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with the colors when the colors are dark? this "glitch" seems to be...: Here is the picture with broken colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on-with-the-colors-when-the-colors/a4e51b85-98ec-4492-b472-1c5b60b76307
  5. What is going on with the colors when the colors are dark? this "glitch" seems to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with the colors when the colors are dark? this "glitch" seems to be...: Here is the picture with broken colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on-with-the-colors-when-the-colors/a4e51b85-98ec-4492-b472-1c5b60b76307
  6. Search bar color glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar color glitch: I've been having issues with my computers for a few weeks now and I've been trying different tests to figure what was going on. I ended up formating my computer today to see if that would put an end to these issues. One of them has been that sometime, for no apparent reason,...
  7. Searchbar is glitching and color shifting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchbar is glitching and color shifting: Searchbar is glitching every time I open a software or switch between tabs or windows. It is not a problem but looks bad and I have heard that this can lead to a severe Colour shifting of displayEdition :Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎08-‎12-‎2020...
  8. Wierd screen color glitches

Wierd screen color glitches: [ATTACH] Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-screen-color-glitches/37f66930-5c10-42a7-b104-945196bb2f12
  9. Color Change

Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  10. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....