Windows 10: color change when emailing, Red to Brown

Discus and support color change when emailing, Red to Brown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new problem that I think may be related to Office 7. When i take a photo with my Canon Camera and download them to a new file within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jefrokindt, Oct 15, 2020.

1. color change when emailing, Red to Brown

I have a new problem that I think may be related to Office 7. When i take a photo with my Canon Camera and download them

to a new file within Windows, the photo looks the same in my camera as the downloaded one. However when I email the photo,

the finished copy of the emailed photo has turned anything the color red to brown. Even when I attempt to print the photo

on my Canon Pro 9000 printer, the same thing happens when I preview the photo to print. anything that is red turns brown.

Any ideas??? thanks in advance

Jeff

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending and receiving attachments]

:)

jefrokindt, Oct 15, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 15, 2020
  4. EhabXPS Win User

color change when emailing, Red to Brown

Change Color of Unread Emails

That only affects the highlight color of the "Selected" email, not the Unread. So if I select an email or email thread, that personalization color works fine. But if I receive an email, it looks identical to the list of all the read emails.

EhabXPS, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

color change when emailing, Red to Brown

1. color change when emailing, Red to Brown - Similar Threads - color change emailing

2. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  3. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  4. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  5. My background screen color changed from blue to red

My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  6. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. red underlining when i type emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red underlining when i type emails: All of a sudden, words are being underlined when I type emails and here as well. This has nothing to do with my aol settings since it is doing this here as wellI didn't change anything on my laptopCould you tell me wehre this is coming from and how do i get rid of it. I do...
  8. red underlining when i type emails

red underlining when i type emails: All of a sudden, words are being underlined when I type emails and here as well. This has nothing to do with my aol settings since it is doing this here as wellI didn't change anything on my laptopCould you tell me wehre this is coming from and how do i get rid of it. I do...
  9. red underlining when i type emails

10. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...