Windows 10: Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

Discus and support Color Changing line on bottom of the screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fghjkgcfxx56u, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug and replug the hdmi most of the time it changes color the colors that it has shown already are: blue, green and purple any way of knowing what's happening? TV model: Samsung LE19A656A1DScreenshot: Photo:

:)

fghjkgcfxx56u, Jul 22, 2021

2. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

What you have suggested changes the color of the cursor.

I want the line item changed to blue when I place the cursor on it.

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

1. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - Color Changing line

2. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  3. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  4. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.: So whenever I open my laptop at the start of the day, these weird lines occur everytime and I don't know how they even occured in the first place. It started like a week ago and it has been supposedly increasing in size every day, I notice everyday its consuming more and more...
  6. Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.

Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.: So whenever I open my laptop at the start of the day, these weird lines occur everytime and I don't know how they even occured in the first place. It started like a week ago and it has been supposedly increasing in size every day, I notice everyday its consuming more and more...
  7. Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  9. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  10. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging