Windows 10: COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

Discus and support COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently bought a new HP pavilion 13inch and I'm having constant color correction issues while I'm watching Netflix (APP&WEB) and Youtube. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMavroyannis, Sep 1, 2019.

1. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

I've recently bought a new HP pavilion 13inch and I'm having constant color correction issues while I'm watching Netflix (APP&WEB) and Youtube. I've tried to fix this problem through settings and I didn't come to a solution. I've also recently visited the store I bought my laptop to ask them what can I do to fix this problem and they said they will take a look on this. After 2 days, they told me they didn't find anything that's not normal ( they also did all the new updates too). I went back home and the same problem still occurs. What can I do?

:)

JohnMavroyannis, Sep 1, 2019
  2. DanAal Win User

Screen changing color whilst watching video - Surface Pro 4

Hi,

I've had this issue with my Surface Pro 4. The screen seems to change color whilst watching video, such as on Youtube. It seems that white and blue/green colors are most affected. The color change is most noticeable when in fullscreen. In Youtube, the issue
    can be seen when the timeline/video navigation bar is "on" and when it's hidden. In Netflix, there's no clear indication what causes the color shift between green to blue and back to green to blue and so forth.

Now, I also have an issue with the touch screen not working properly from time to time, and that is due to get fixed in a months or two time, but now that this issue has made it self noticeable before the repair scheduled, I'd like to try and enjoy my time
    with the device.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I've changed the contrast adjustment in the registery, I've calibrated the colors on the screen, booted to safe-mode and deleted/reinstalled the monitor drivers but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?

I'll provide a link to a clip on Youtube that shows the issue in full effect:

DanAal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. PaulaNees Win User
    Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Sep 1, 2019
  4. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

1. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES) - Similar Threads - COLOR CORRECTION WHILE

2. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...
  3. Xbox App very slow performance while watching videos and streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App very slow performance while watching videos and streaming: Hi all. I have a problem that's really confusing me. Everytime I try to watch a friend's uploaded video on my activity feed, it lags and seems to move in slow motion. The weirdest part is that it starts to stutter at exactly 4 seconds in! This doesn't make any sense. Funny...
  4. Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos: Hey, Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out? Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot! 62932
  5. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  6. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  7. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. Computer freezing while watching video?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing while watching video?: Not sure what's going on or if I should be worried about this but when I got up today and checked my PC (I had left it on while watching videos on VLC Media Player) I couldn't move my mouse or anything so I realized that it froze. I restarted it and about 10 minutes later...