Windows 10: COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

Discus and support COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently bought a new HP pavilion 13inch and I'm having constant color correction issues while I'm watching Netflix (APP&WEB) and Youtube. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMavroyannis, Sep 1, 2019.

1. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

I've recently bought a new HP pavilion 13inch and I'm having constant color correction issues while I'm watching Netflix (APP&WEB) and Youtube. I've tried to fix this problem through settings and I didn't come to a solution. I've also recently visited the store I bought my laptop to ask them what can I do to fix this problem and they said they will take a look on this. After 2 days, they told me they didn't find anything that's not normal ( they also did all the new updates too). I went back home and the same problem still occurs. What can I do?

:)

JohnMavroyannis, Sep 1, 2019
  2. DanAal Win User

Screen changing color whilst watching video - Surface Pro 4

Hi,

I've had this issue with my Surface Pro 4. The screen seems to change color whilst watching video, such as on Youtube. It seems that white and blue/green colors are most affected. The color change is most noticeable when in fullscreen. In Youtube, the issue
    can be seen when the timeline/video navigation bar is "on" and when it's hidden. In Netflix, there's no clear indication what causes the color shift between green to blue and back to green to blue and so forth.

Now, I also have an issue with the touch screen not working properly from time to time, and that is due to get fixed in a months or two time, but now that this issue has made it self noticeable before the repair scheduled, I'd like to try and enjoy my time
    with the device.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I've changed the contrast adjustment in the registery, I've calibrated the colors on the screen, booted to safe-mode and deleted/reinstalled the monitor drivers but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?

I'll provide a link to a clip on Youtube that shows the issue in full effect:

DanAal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. PaulaNees Win User
    Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Sep 1, 2019
  4. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES)

1. COLOR CORRECTION WHILE WATCHING VIDEO (VERY NOTICABLE CONSTANT CHANGES) - Similar Threads - COLOR CORRECTION WHILE

2. Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I turn the internet on by right clicking the wifi logo, clicking 'troubleshoot problems' and diagnosing all problems...
  3. Colors become less saturated while watching video.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors become less saturated while watching video.: The colors of the video are usually duller that expected. The colors remain less saturated, unless I move the webpage around. This issue occurs for every online video player I use. I've also seen this issue on every web browser, from Opera to Edge to Chrome....
  4. Colors become less saturated while watching video.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors become less saturated while watching video.: The colors of the video are usually duller that expected. The colors remain less saturated, unless I move the webpage around. This issue occurs for every online video player I use. I've also seen this issue on every web browser, from Opera to Edge to Chrome....
  5. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  6. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  7. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. color constantly changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    color constantly changing: Every time i turn my pc off then back on it goes back to this sad black color instead of my vibrant pink. Sync is turned off completly, pick from background is turned off. Onedrive is not installed. The weirdest thing is that it re downloaded wallpaper engine and turned on...
  9. Change Legal Notice background color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Legal Notice background color: Hi all We have a Legal Notice on all machines, deployed with Group Policy. I successfully changed it during some installation, but I want also to change the background color. is there any way to do it? thanks! submitted by /u/yirmio [link] [comments]...
  10. Screen changing color whilst watching video - Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen changing color whilst watching video - Surface Pro 4: Hi, I've had this issue with my Surface Pro 4. The screen seems to change color whilst watching video, such as on Youtube. It seems that white and blue/green colors are most affected. The color change is most noticeable when in fullscreen. In Youtube, the issue can be seen...