Windows 10: Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"?

Discus and support Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do you know where I can see the code of this color (taskband?), Or how it is calculated? The color of the Firefox active tab line is the same as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rocco xyz, Feb 15, 2020.

1. rocco xyz Win User

Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"?

Do you know where I can see the code of this color (taskband?), Or how it is calculated?

The color of the Firefox active tab line is the same as the Windows Accent1, but it is not the same as the line of the programs opened in the taskbar (I think it is called "taskband").
    The color of the taskband is similar to Windows Accent, and changes depending on it, but it is not the same.2
    I want to match these colors.
    I made an image to try to see the difference between these colors, but I don't see any recognizable pattern.3
    (on the left side you see the default Windows colors (ms-settings: colors) and on the right side is the respective color of the taskband)

1. I am using a modified version of the Firefox-UWP-Style theme made by Guerra24.
    2. Here you can see the difference of the Windows Accent "Seafoam teal" color:
    Firefox active tabline color: (5,128,135) / Taskband: (128,213,216)

Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"? [​IMG]

3. I have the .psd file, if anyone is interested.

Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"? [​IMG]

Wndows 10 Home Edition 64-bit (1903)

:)

rocco xyz, Feb 15, 2020

2. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Feb 15, 2020
  3. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"?

About Accent Color

Hello Sir,

I have Windows 8 Genuine version. In this august i have a update of windows 10, through reservation and i upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10. All features are best compare with 8 or 7. but here in my windows 10 some problem. Problem is like not to change accent
    color from my background. I had try to graphics , updates of windows, etc all are done. but there is no change with accent color. I think, this is windows bug file software. so what should i do? for change color in accent backgound? Can i update windows 10
    from your site (Download Windows 10) ? over my windows 10? give me suggestion what should i do?

JaivikMehta, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"?

1. Color difference between Windows Accent and the "Taskband"? - Similar Threads - Color difference between

2. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  3. Accent colors changing

Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  4. Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!: Hi, on my Windows 10 new PC, the color theme is stuck at a pink accent color. When I go to Settings -> Colors -> Choose your accent color, whenever I check another color, the pink one is still checked and the color does not change. Why is it doing this? I've read other posts...
  5. Issues with accent colors

Issues with accent colors: I’ve been having issues with the accents colors sticking to default blue for a few months now. My taskbar and settings change color just fine but , start, calendar, notifications, and game bar all refuse to change colors. I first experienced the issue after what I’m assuming...
  6. Set Taskbar Accent Color very different

Set Taskbar Accent Color very different: How to make the chosen/selected task red when all other tasks are blue. I have a poor vision so I can not distinguish different shades or lighter/darker or similar colors. Changing colors in settings is not a problem. But they are different shades of the same colors....
  7. Accent Color

Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  8. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  9. About Accent Color

About Accent Color: I want to Change accent color from blue to White.But there is a notification says"This Color is Not Supported" How to change the accent color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-accent-color/374ecc10-3f9b-4b4e-b2b6-23840ca5435f
  10. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...