Windows 10: Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons.

Discus and support Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to restore basic colors to everything as of yesterday, 10/27/2019? I thought a system restore would work, however, it didn't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James CPeters Jr, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons.

How to restore basic colors to everything as of yesterday, 10/27/2019? I thought a system restore would work, however, it didn't.

:)

James CPeters Jr, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Oct 28, 2019
  3. DrNVS Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Thanks for the reply.

These procedures not helped to change the background color of the start menu by (right click)

Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons. 2958a48f-fe66-4ba1-9f7b-f6e477df9a30.png

I want to change the black color to grey color as previous.

Please help.

Also previously right click will show the control panel, system, device manager etc. now it is not showing.

DrNVS, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons.

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons.

1. Color distortion, background, from start up, email, even the basic colors of icons. - Similar Threads - Color distortion background

2. Icon label background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon label background color: Hello, I am trying to make my computer look like an older version of Windows but I can't find any information online on how to change the icon label background color. Does anyone know how to do this?...
  3. Icon label background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon label background color: Hello, I am trying to make my computer look like an older version of Windows but I can't find any information online on how to change the icon label background color. Does anyone know how to do this?...
  4. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distorted Colors: Hi, I am not facing the Distorted Colors problem.An example of distorted colors:Or:Are those things right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-colors/2e210129-4b17-438a-9e91-895d3c9f547f
  5. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted Colors: Hi, I am not facing the Distorted Colors problem.An example of distorted colors:Or:Are those things right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-colors/2e210129-4b17-438a-9e91-895d3c9f547f
  6. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Desktop Icon Background Color

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icon Background Color: OS: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Just recently I noticed some desktop icons have a blue background (see pic below) when, before, they were transparent. They didn't have this until today. Does anyone know how I can revert back to desktop icons with transparent backgrounds?...
  8. Folder Icon Background Color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icon Background Color: Hello there, I was wondering, is there an option in Windows 10 to change the background color of the folder icons? I searched but couldn't find anything on this topic. Thank you in advance!...
  9. background color change on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  10. Removing Colored Tile Backgrounds from Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Colored Tile Backgrounds from Start Menu Icons: [img] I'm wondering if there's currently a way to remove the ugly as hell tile background from icons located in the Start Menu. In other words, I just want the ICON to show. I really like the Windows 10 start menu (especially after removing the entire tile-set to the...