Windows 10: Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

Discus and support Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfuglein, Jun 22, 2019.

1. cfuglein Win User

Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background details are green, and I think they used to be blue. How do I go back to default settings for color on my desktop?

Thanks,
    Carl

:)

cfuglein, Jun 22, 2019

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jun 22, 2019
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

1. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green - Similar Threads - Color has been

2. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  3. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  4. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Green Color

Windows Green Color: Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-green-color/998e1183-5011-4299-b3f0-bde62f2c4923
  6. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  7. Outlook 2010 has been hijacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2010 has been hijacked.: Outlook 2010 has been hijacked. When I change password with host, and then update password on computer, some nitwit captures password and passes it around the flat globe. I've done a defender scan, and MS Malware scan with 0 finds. What should I do? Currently access host...
  8. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green: I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background details are green, and I think they used to be blue. How do I go back to default settings for color on my desktop? Thanks,...
  9. Desktop has been deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop has been deleted: I ran an automatic windows update and on restarting my laptop the entire desktop has gone. All I jave is a blank screen with a Recycle bon in the top left hand corner. Any advice please?...
  10. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903