Windows 10: Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

Discus and support Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cfuglein, Aug 14, 2019.

1. cfuglein Win User

Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background details are green, and I think they used to be blue. How do I go back to default settings for color on my desktop?

Thanks,
    Carl

:)

cfuglein, Aug 14, 2019
  2. cfuglein Win User

Color has been changed on Desktop.  Outlook and other MS program green [​IMG]

Color has been changed on Desktop.  Outlook and other MS program green [​IMG]

It seems to me that all these colors are generally blue on Outlook. Green tint on some of my photos, too.

cfuglein, Aug 14, 2019
  3. cfuglein Win User

I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background details are green, and I think they used to be blue. How do I go back to default settings for color on my desktop?

Thanks,
    Carl

cfuglein, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green - Similar Threads - Color has been

2. MS Outlook error message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Outlook error message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on...: Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook 2010...everything has been running like a top. Left to run some errands this morning, came back, and now get this Microsoft Outlook error message pop-up whenever I click on a link in an Email. I get it with either Internet...
  3. Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green

in Windows 10 Support
    Color has been changed on Desktop. Outlook and other MS program green: I was messing around with Display settings on my Desktop, and somehow screwed up some of the color settings. When I open Outlook, all the background details are green, and I think they used to be blue. How do I go back to default settings for color on my desktop? Thanks,...
  4. Random Green Colored Numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Green Colored Numbers: When I opened the start menu some random green colored numbers started appearing on the start tiles and also my account image. Also when I opened the Get Help app I found that the app was also showing those numbers The font is similar to Nvidia's font style which shows fps...
  5. Desktop has been deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop has been deleted: I ran an automatic windows update and on restarting my laptop the entire desktop has gone. All I jave is a blank screen with a Recycle bon in the top left hand corner. Any advice please?...
  6. green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome

green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome: Hi all, I got a new laptop and did an update to my graphics card ever since i couldnt view youtube videos as they would go green and i managed to fix that. now i cant view videos or gifs in discord, they just go green (just one program as an example) picture attached...
  7. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903
  8. Change Desktop icon font color

Change Desktop icon font color: I've tried the changing background to Orange, etc and it doesn't work for me. Somewhere, it was mentioned about changing to orange then changing back. Followed the procedure and it didn't work.Would like to change to black. Pete 78333
  9. Suddendly Outlook and other Office programs missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suddendly Outlook and other Office programs missing: When my computer started it said the start menu had an error and it would try to repair next time. I restarted it and office icons are gone. I can open a Word document but not launch the program. I searched for Outlook and I can open a new message from the start menu right...
  10. Change Font Color on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Font Color on Desktop: How do I change the color of the fonts on my desktop icons? 47919