Windows 10: Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list

Discus and support Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909 (Edit: Now 2004, same issues). A couple of weeks ago Color Management stopped showing my HDMI monitor in the devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Perky2012, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Perky2012 Win User

Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list

I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909 (Edit: Now 2004, same issues). A couple of weeks ago Color Management stopped showing my HDMI monitor in the devices list, so the ICC profile can't be applied. The Spyder calibration software's Profile Chooser also returns a Windows error #1248, 'no more local devices'. The monitor does show up in AMD Catalyst as a connected monitor (I have an embedded Radeon HD8570D), it also shows up correctly in the advanced display settings accessed by right clicking on the desktop and selecting display settings. There's no entry for it though in the monitors section of Device Manager.

So, some things are seeing it, others aren't. I've tried a different monitor on VGA, exactly the same result. There was a minor Windows update at around the time this stopped working, but made no difference when I uninstalled it, or when I reloaded the display driver. It's like the display adapter does not report itself as beng able to be colour managed. I've tried deleting the HD8570D device in Device Manager with no effect. Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Thanks!

My system is:
    Windows 10 Pro, 1909 (and 2004),
    AMD A8-6600K with embedded Radeon HD8570D
    Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H motherboard
    4GB RAM, 128GB SSD.
    Sharp HDMI HD monitor.

:)

Perky2012, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

HDMI Windows 10 not showing in playback devices

Hi Inderpal,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you tried using another monitor on the same computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 6, 2020
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Xzibit Win User

12 Bit HDMI color output in Cat 14.6?

Its new to the 14.6 beta

Xzibit, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list - Similar Threads - Color Management does

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. camera does not show on device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera does not show on device manager: My camera does not work as it does not show on Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/camera-does-not-show-on-device-manager/7619b73b-c762-4a31-addd-1a282c6a3ff9
  5. Bluetooth does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not show in device manager: I noticed a lot of Windows 10 users having problems with the Bluetooth service not showing in device manager after an update. I had the same problem and followed instructions from an advisor [device manager<view<show hidden devices<bluetooth<uninstall Bluetooth Device RFCOMM...
  6. Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?: Hmm. Maybe that's the cause of my failed 2004 feature updates? I would get an 0xc1900101 error, meaning incompatible drivers. How can I have the correct drivers if they're not even listed in Device Manager? Instead I see HID Keyboard Device listed three times, HID compliant...
  7. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  8. No hdmi audio device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No hdmi audio device in device manager: Audio plays through laptop speakers even when hdmi is plugged in. Looked to change the playback device but it wasn't there. (I have checked hidden devices) Looked in device manager under sound, video and game controllers (show hidden) and again there's no hdmi audio device....
  9. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".: . After a fresh Windows 10 restart my mouse is not working. It lights up at turn on but shuts down at Window logo start. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse". Even with the mouse cd that came with mouse it is not installing. To meneuver on screen using tab and scroll does...
  10. Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...

Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...: I recently bought a pc with a 1tb hard drive and 120gb ssd. I'm able to see my hard drive in storage spaces and device manager but I cannot able to access it in the bios or the devices and drives or in disk management. How can I fix this issue and get the hard drive to...