Windows 10: Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy"

Discus and support Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In "Color Management" I am unable to use a new ICC profile to my printer. I celebrated my printed and the new ICC profile shows up in the list "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesDuncanJSDSinc, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy"

In "Color Management" I am unable to use a new ICC profile to my printer. I celebrated my printed and the new ICC profile shows up in the list "All available Profiles". When I attempt to assign it to the printer, I get the error, "The storage control blocks were destroy".

Anyone have suggestions?

:)

JamesDuncanJSDSinc, Feb 23, 2019

2. Error: "SD storage class controller has a driver problem" on tablet running Windows 10

Hi Denis,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your tablet?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code along with the error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?

If you are able to boot the operating system to desktop, try few of the troubleshooting steps below if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 3: I suggest you to you to refer to: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    check for the respective error code if found any on the Device Manger and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of SD storage class controller driver problem for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    R-T-B, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy"

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy"

1. Color management error. "The storage control blocks were destroy" - Similar Threads - Color management error

2. Color management

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color management: when i open my setting from start menu and try to change color setting their are some of the color option missing from the menu, the dark and light settings and all the rest of the setting down to were it says choose a color are gone this is after a reinstall of windows 10...
  3. Color management

Color management: It's 2021 and Windows desktop is still not color managed !!! How long do you think it will take before it's finally implemented? More and more people can afford to buy wide color gamut monitors with HDR but Windows acts like there is no problem !!!As a result everything is...
  4. Storage Controllers in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Controllers in Device Manager: Hi, This is not a problem( i guess) but knowledge base query.Wish to understand this basic. I have a old laptop dell with i3(1st gen)/3gb/320gb sata/dvd/win 7 upgraded to win 10. Here my device manager shows an entry of IDE ATA/ATAPI Storage controller and my sata controller...
  5. Color Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Management: color management; my printer will copy a colored page but the colored pages in the applications print only black and white. How to I set my color management back to color? The provision for setting it to color small tick box is even absent from the sending it back setup...
  6. Color Management

Color Management: Good day, I am running the latest version of Win 10 Ver. 1909 and am experiencing problem with Color Management. I recalibrated both monitors - main one a Dell UP2716D and second monitor a DellP2471H, and now suddenly the colors viewed using Microsoft programs are way off -...
  7. You were supposed to destroy them, NOT JOIN THEM!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You were supposed to destroy them, NOT JOIN THEM!: [ATTACH] Here's what happen: When I tried to run troubleshooter, the prompt window told me "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Yep, of course....
  8. color management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color management: I asked this question a few days ago and cannot find the response (sorry) I have a laptop monitor and I have a slave monitor so I can see my photos in a larger format. They do not seem to be syncing screen color density. Any ideas for adjustment? Felicia...
  9. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...
  10. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft color management storage blocks destroyed