Windows 10: color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

Discus and support color management of display-I don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KathrynThomss, Oct 19, 2019.

1. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix it, but now it is dark & I can't see it very well. Any ideas? It seems really complex for someone like me who is not a computer "nerd". I will appreciate any help.

:)

KathrynThomss, Oct 19, 2019

2. No display in Color Management

Hello!

I have all the latest drivers installed yet I can't set color profile for the display.

OS Windows 10 Pro (1803)

Processor Intel i5-3550

Videocard AMD FirePro W5100 (AMD Radeon Pro software version 18.Q3.1)

Monitor LG 31MU97 (DisplayPort)

I searched everywhere but I can't find how ho change monitor color profile.

There is no such option in Display settings window nor in Color Management.

Thanks for any hints or suggestions!

Aleksandr Nazarenko, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Oct 19, 2019
  4. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

color management on Acer laptop display with Windows 10

Hi Abraham,

For us to isolate your concern with Color Management, we would like to know the following:

• Tell us were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

1. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - color management display

2. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  3. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. Display color management color profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display color management color profile: Windows stops using the color profile .icm set for my displays. This occurs randomly and every time I access system or display settings. The problem started several Windows updates ago and has gotten even worse with the latest updates. Configuration: AMD Ryzen 7 1700...
  9. No display in Color Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No display in Color Management: Hello! I have all the latest drivers installed yet I can't set color profile for the display. OS Windows 10 Pro (1803) Processor Intel i5-3550 Videocard AMD FirePro W5100 (AMD Radeon Pro software version 18.Q3.1) Monitor LG 31MU97 (DisplayPort) I searched everywhere...
  10. Issue with display, i don't know how to call it

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with display, i don't know how to call it: So, it appears everywhere when my computer gets to display small texture, like when i alt+tab it looks like this [img] . All the drivers, especially my nvidia driver works fine and is updated, got windows 10 just yesterday. This problem is also occures in games. 92576