Windows 10: COLOR NOT RIGHT

Discus and support COLOR NOT RIGHT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; COLORS NOT RIGHT ON PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-not-right/e898e6a5-e0c0-4954-a489-3e6a5c7a6037 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HalHenry, Jun 23, 2020.

1. HalHenry Win User

COLOR NOT RIGHT

COLORS NOT RIGHT ON PICTURES

:)

HalHenry, Jun 23, 2020

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2020
  4. COLOR NOT RIGHT

Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

COLOR NOT RIGHT

1. COLOR NOT RIGHT - Similar Threads - COLOR RIGHT

2. Color folder option is missing when I right click Feature ID 124980

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color folder option is missing when I right click Feature ID 124980: Feature ID 124980, which enables Business Users to right click on a folder and change color is missing for me. I have Windows11, have spent 30 minutes trying to figure out why not. Any help out there?...
  3. Color folder option is missing when I right click Feature ID 124980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color folder option is missing when I right click Feature ID 124980: Feature ID 124980, which enables Business Users to right click on a folder and change color is missing for me. I have Windows11, have spent 30 minutes trying to figure out why not. Any help out there?...
  4. Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...: I digitally colored some black and white line art cartoon jpg images in Photoshop. When I print the colored cartoon from Photoshop it prints perfectly. But if I print the same cartoon using the Windows 10 right click method, I get a tiny white line appearing between the...
  5. Right click text highlight menu color

Right click text highlight menu color: Hi, With the new windows update, The highlighted box color is grey as you can see in the example below when I hover over "Refresh". Is there a way to change that to blue ? I dont want to change the theme . [ATTACH] Thank you...
  6. IME Keyboard Right Clicking brings up Ugly Grey tab, how to make it match the taskbar color?

IME Keyboard Right Clicking brings up Ugly Grey tab, how to make it match the taskbar color?: I recently had to have my computer wiped to fix a Window's update error, and now I see this ugly, grey, early-2000s-Windows tab whenever I right click the IME options on my taskbar. Before the computer wipe, the tab was black like my taskbar is, and only showed Hiragana,...
  7. Right click menu on taskbar color has gone from grey to white with blue highlight

Right click menu on taskbar color has gone from grey to white with blue highlight: When I used to right click on the taskbar the color of the menu was a dark grey, now the menu is white and changes colors of blue as you move the mouse. Can I get the dark grey menu color back?...
  8. Left handed cursors revert back to right handed when colored

Left handed cursors revert back to right handed when colored: When I download left handed cursors and move them into the cursors folder and set them as some of my mouse cursors select, link etc. they revert to the default right handed cursors when coloring them. Is there a way to color left handed cursors without them reverting to right...
  9. Video Colors Shifted/Offset to the right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Colors Shifted/Offset to the right: Hi, My videos youtube, facebook, even the test video in settings app on Windows 10 play normally at first on startup for a few hours, and then the colors suddenly become offset/shifted to the right, and there is a small vertical strip on the left of the video. I believe...
  10. Windows HD Color CRASHES right after opening

Windows HD Color CRASHES right after opening: I was setting up my new laptop and when I went into the Windows HD Color settings and switched to the HDR on while using battery it crashed. Then when I tried (way too many times to count) to get back in to switch it back, I can't as it crashes right after I open Windows...