Windows 10: Color Note Does not Launch

Discus and support Color Note Does not Launch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Use Color Note on Android for years and sync to PC same.... after a Microsoft update it disappeared on my PC. Works fine on phone. I have tired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shelby756, May 13, 2021.

1. shelby756 Win User

Color Note Does not Launch

Use Color Note on Android for years and sync to PC same.... after a Microsoft update it disappeared on my PC. Works fine on phone. I have tired uninstall numerious times and still when I get "launch", it only does so for a second then disappears, no error note or nothing, just disappears. Is there something that you can advise?

:)

shelby756, May 13, 2021

2. Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?

Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?

michaelsanderson2, May 13, 2021
  3. StealthCH Win User
    Color Note not working on Laptop

I was not able to get the Color Note application from Microsoft Store to work. It would install but when I launched it, the screen would flash with the Color Note opening logo but would immediately go away. I finally found a work around using a program
    called BlueStack 3 that allows the Color Note application to work. Once you install BlueStack 3 go to the Search tab and type in Color Note. If you have Color note on your Android got to the sync settings and sync it with the laptop version.

StealthCH, May 13, 2021
  4. Color Note Does not Launch

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Color Note Does not Launch

1. Color Note Does not Launch - Similar Threads - Color Note Does

2. Color Note on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Note on Windows 10: I have been using Color Note both on my Android phone and on my Surface Pro laptop running Windows 10. Today I opened Color Note on my laptop and noticed that it didn't have the most recent files I had added on my phone. I checked and saw that it was last synched in January....
  3. Color Note again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Color Note again: I read the posts before 2018-2019 about issues on Color Note App on win 10. I have a question about login. I try to connect to the app using the g+ button I don't have facebook. The login send me to the normal connection through goggle account, and I get the request on my...
  4. Color Note again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Note again: I read the posts before 2018-2019 about issues on Color Note App on win 10. I have a question about login. I try to connect to the app using the g+ button I don't have facebook. The login send me to the normal connection through goggle account, and I get the request on my...
  5. Color Note again

6. Color Note App not starting.

Color Note App not starting.: Tried re-installing, resetting, updating security settings, still not working. Works well on android. Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-app-not-starting/7d404164-1061-4ff1-be7c-1efb9be19ccb
  7. Color note for Windows 10 Fails to launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color note for Windows 10 Fails to launch: ColorNote for Windows 10 has recently failed to launch! What is the fix please? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-for-windows-10-fails-to-launch/9042538a-0728-4ee8-b78d-1fa5078f0a54
  8. Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?: Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-for-windows-fails-to-launch-is-there-a/cf73549d-9a64-4af5-91ee-f6d5b33e1b94
  9. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  10. Sticky Notes color/brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...