Windows 10: color note problems in windows 10

Discus and support color note problems in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; color note problems in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LynnSchiffl, Oct 6, 2018.

1. color note problems in windows 10

color note problems in windows 10

:)

LynnSchiffl, Oct 6, 2018

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. color note problems in windows 10 - Similar Threads - color note problems

2. Color Note on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Note on Windows 10: I have been using Color Note both on my Android phone and on my Surface Pro laptop running Windows 10. Today I opened Color Note on my laptop and noticed that it didn't have the most recent files I had added on my phone. I checked and saw that it was last synched in January....
  3. Color Note on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Note on Windows 10: I have been using Color Note both on my Android phone and on my Surface Pro laptop running Windows 10. Today I opened Color Note on my laptop and noticed that it didn't have the most recent files I had added on my phone. I checked and saw that it was last synched in January....
  4. Color Note on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Color Note again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Color Note again: I read the posts before 2018-2019 about issues on Color Note App on win 10. I have a question about login. I try to connect to the app using the g+ button I don't have facebook. The login send me to the normal connection through goggle account, and I get the request on my...
  6. Color Note again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Note again: I read the posts before 2018-2019 about issues on Color Note App on win 10. I have a question about login. I try to connect to the app using the g+ button I don't have facebook. The login send me to the normal connection through goggle account, and I get the request on my...
  7. Color Note again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Color note for Windows 10 Fails to launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color note for Windows 10 Fails to launch: ColorNote for Windows 10 has recently failed to launch! What is the fix please? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-for-windows-10-fails-to-launch/9042538a-0728-4ee8-b78d-1fa5078f0a54
  9. Sticky Notes color/brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...
  10. Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to the desktop of your Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. color note windows 10

2. color note problems

3. colornote not working on my win 10 OS

4. colornote not working on win 10 desk top