Windows 10: Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

Discus and support Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Big daddy from Florida, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Big daddy from Florida Win User

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black and white. What's going on??

:)

Big daddy from Florida, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Karthicka_R Win User

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 11, 2018
  3. BthundahP Win User
    Changing windows 10 task bar color

Can we change the color of our task bar? i just downloaded an iobit program that lets me use windows 10 to look like windows 8 i like it alot better , but i favor windows 10 because its the latest and greatest other than that , can we change the color
    of our task bar and be able to make windows 10 look even like xp ?

BthundahP, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Zazonion Win User

How do I change the task bar color from black?

When I go through the personalization settings and change the color all it does is change the color of my tiles in the start menu. How do I change the task bar?

Zazonion, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color - Similar Threads - Color Task Manager

2. Color Management

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...
  3. Volumn Icon On task Bar

Volumn Icon On task Bar: Speaker icon on bottom right task bar. Left clicking will sometimes open the volume control and other times it will not. Right clicking (at the time no volume control shows) will not work. Any suggestion on what to check or any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  4. Task bar icons and fonts

Task bar icons and fonts: Windows 10 pro Why oh why can't we have color metrics back? Some of us that are over 40 can't even see the dang icons in the task bar. And to get the fonts larger on the desk top icons you have to download a third party application? If I increase the size overall of...
  5. Change icon in task bar

Change icon in task bar: I'm trying to change the Google icon in the task bar. I right click on the current icon, click on properties, click on change icon, select new icon, click on apply - and nothing happens!...
  6. Task bar, and start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar, and start: can't find my task bar or start menu. Not very computer savvy make it as simple as possible. Thanks, Toom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/task-bar-and-start/80fe8b4a-d7cc-4679-9739-7816ebf4b969
  7. Icons on task bar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on task bar not working: icons on my task bar at the bottom of the screen have suddenly stopped working. my main left hand icon, Microsoft edge icon, search icon etc, Help pleas...
  8. Icons on the task bar are invisible

Icons on the task bar are invisible: Hi, I have tried most of the methods given online (except re-installing / restoring Windows 10 OS), but nothing seems to fix the "invisible icons on the taskbar" problem. Why can't Microsoft fix this problem, which was never there in any of the previous Windows versions, is...
  9. missing icons on task bar

missing icons on task bar: Hello. I have tried to fix this on my own but every solution i find online and on YouTube did nothing to fix my issue. My Microsoft icons for edge, store, and mail are all just black spots. The buttons are still there because if I click there the program opens. any help...
  10. Change color of icons on start menu?

Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755