Windows 10: Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Discus and support Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shelleyiverson, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other forums. please advise

***Original title: Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.***

:)

shelleyiverson, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Paint 3D

Hi Nathaniel,

Paint 3D supports million colors and you can also customize Paint 3D's color palette. If you want to add custom colors to your palette, simply select
    + Add color.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Paint 3D -Custom Colors Pallette?

Hi Suki,

You can add a maximum of 6 custom colors in Paint 3D. For you to replace one of the custom colors, you will need to double-click it or tap it twice. Once done,
    Edit color window will open for you to select which color you want to have this time.

Let us know if you have resolved the issue by following the above steps.

Janeane Cru, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Somps Win User

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture
    to use as a color to paint with. What i mean is the spot might comprise of a mixed set of colors with texture on it. I would like to be able to click on any spot in a picture and that become my paint brush. It could be the intersection of several colors or
    a muxture of colors. One example is that i would like to paint glitter on some parts of a donught. I don’t want to use a glitter texture. I want to easily choose pink or yellow or blue glitter and paint a dab here or a dab there. This should be easy to do.

Somps, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

1. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors - Similar Threads - Color palette Paint

2. colors in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors in Paint 3D: Hello~ How to you get the color bright white in Paint 3D? The white available is more of cream color when compared to the bright white Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-in-paint-3d/c3f7cbdd-f9c7-4976-b536-5dcc76c43890
  3. Windows Colors Palette

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Colors Palette: Under Settings>Personalization>Colors, the Windows Colors palette labels do not match the actual tile colors. E.g., when hovering the cursor over the "Default Blue," the tile is actually orange! None of the labels represent the actual colors displayed. How can that palette...
  4. Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.

Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  5. PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!

PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!: How do I import textures to paint 3d app?!?1/!??!!!111? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-imported-models-without-color/bedc110d-f0e4-4832-9482-d72d873d1c68
  6. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...
  7. Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT

Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  8. Color conversion for Paint 3D

Color conversion for Paint 3D: Hi, I need to convert the color code hsl(232, 2%, 98%) into the exact match in Paint 3D, which uses a totally different scale. Can you please let me know how I can easily do that? Thank you....
  9. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...
  10. windows 10 Color Palette

windows 10 Color Palette: Hello I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black color help me to use better this. please guide me how I should add this to color palette or where I can find it. thanks for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com