Windows 10: Color problem

Discus and support Color problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix the color it has changed and is only in green purple and black?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LoisSeibert, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Color problem

how to fix the color it has changed and is only in green purple and black?

:)

LoisSeibert, Dec 4, 2019

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Color problem

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Color problem

1. Color problem - Similar Threads - Color problem

2. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  3. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  4. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  5. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  7. Blue background color problem

Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  8. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Desktop selection box color problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop selection box color problem.: I am using windows 11 and trying to change the color of the selection box but after a few minutes it changes back to default colors.I used this how to.Try the following steps, and check if it helps.Press Windows + R keys.Type in regedit into the text box and press...
  10. Desktop selection box color problem.

Desktop selection box color problem.: I am using windows 11 and trying to change the color of the selection box but after a few minutes it changes back to default colors.I used this how to.Try the following steps, and check if it helps.Press Windows + R keys.Type in regedit into the text box and press...