Windows 10: Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove

Discus and support Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I tried the customization forum, but had no luck, so I am trying here. Yesterday, I noticed there were some extra windows updates that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Noky, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Noky Win User

Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove

Hello,

I tried the customization forum, but had no luck, so I am trying here.

Yesterday, I noticed there were some extra windows updates that involved my monitor (viewsonic xg2530) and processor (Ryzen 5 3600). I also may have updated the graphics card (GTX 1080).

After my computer restarted, the colors on various UI menus on my Viewsonic changed; however, my extended monitor (BenQ) remains the same.

The phenomena is quite weird, because when I play video games, or look at my background, there are no changes. It only happens when I open a UI for another program. Some noticeable programs are Google Chrome, and Steam. The colors have completely changed to some green/pink filter.

Screenshots attached. If I take a screenshot, and upload it, the filter applies twice and changes back to normal color on my screen.

• If I move a window from the Viewsonic to the BenQ, then it changes back to normal.
    • I have been able to force correct color in google chrome by changing "Force Color Profile" in chrome://flags/ from default to sRGB, but that doesn't fix it for other programs that have changed.
    • I have checked many monitor settings, and nothing has fixed the issue.
    • I have tried turning High Contrast on and off.
    • I have tried changing Nighttime mode.
    • I have tried uninstalling my monitor drivers.
    • I have checked various Nvidia settings

I'll be here to answer any additional questions you might need to troubleshoot my issue.

Thank you,

:)

2. Noky Win User

I have no profiles in here, could there possibly be a setting that needs to be changed?

Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove [​IMG]

3. thomaseg1 Win User

Using ICC Profiles in Windows | PC Monitors

Open the control panel and choose color management
    from there you should be able to turn off/on profiles

looks
    like this

thomaseg1, Nov 16, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

You do have one there . but you can check All profiles tab to choose another.
    click on identify monitors to get the right one.

on the all profiles you can add or remove a profile.

on the advance tab
    you can do alot more . click on the little arrows to see what.
    You may have to experiment

thomaseg1, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove - Similar Threads - Color profile filter

2. Continuation of "Custom Color Filters"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continuation of "Custom Color Filters": A few years ago someone posted the question of custom color filters with no external programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-color-filters/080326b4-46b2-4f71-b88b-8b23939c3330. @vijay A. Verma stated that a third party app would be the only...
  3. Continuation of "Custom Color Filters"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuation of "Custom Color Filters": A few years ago someone posted the question of custom color filters with no external programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-color-filters/080326b4-46b2-4f71-b88b-8b23939c3330. @vijay A. Verma stated that a third party app would be the only...
  4. Continuation of "Custom Color Filters"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Color Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Profile: I have generated a color profile with Datacolor Spyder5. However, when I click on the Settings button I lose the profile and it reverts to no profile. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-profile/4157f91e-c68a-480c-ae23-034e94ba6740
  6. Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove

in Windows 10 Support
    Color profile/filter enabled and can't remove: Hello, I tried the customization forum, but had no luck, so I am trying here. Yesterday, I noticed there were some extra windows updates that involved my monitor (viewsonic xg2530) and processor (Ryzen 5 3600). I also may have updated the graphics card (GTX 1080). After my...
  7. Color profile/filter added after update

Color profile/filter added after update: Hello, Yesterday, I noticed there were some extra windows updates that involved my monitor (viewsonic xg2530) and processor (Ryzen 7 3600). I also may have updated the graphics card (GTX 1080). After my computer restarted, the colors on various UI menus on my Viewsonic...
  8. How to enable and use Color Filters for Colorblind users in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Color Filters for Colorblind users in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users of the Windows 10 operating system are visually impaired or colorblind, so the question is, how can we help those people to have […] This article How to enable and use Color Filters for Colorblind users in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. Custom color filters

Custom color filters: I have been using the Windows 10 native "Invert" color filter at work so that I can read white text against a black background. The unfortunately consequence of this is that all the colors are inverted as well. (eg blue becomes orange, green becomes purple, etc) I am...
  10. Enable or Disable Color Filters Hotkey in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Color Filters Hotkey in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Color Filters Hotkey in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Color Filters Win+Ctrl+C Hotkey in Windows 10 Starting with color filters at the system level, including filters designed to make it easier for people with color blindness to...