Windows 10: Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix.

Discus and support Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yes I did set it as my default profile. submitted by /u/RamQashou [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RamQashou, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix.

/u/RamQashou, Dec 9, 2019

2. Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps

I have been having this very annoying issue where my custom color profile keeps resetting to the horrible default one when ever I let my laptop sleep or restart.

I have deleted all of the other color profiles but it still keeps on resetting.

I've been on 1806, 1903 and now 1909 but still doing it.

Any ideas?

Also, Windows Hello is not available the next time I wake up my laptop

ErwinDejucos, Dec 9, 2019
  3. traaix Win User
    Windows color profile won't "stick". It resets no matter how much I click "Make Default"

My default color calibration for Win 10 is washed out. (Gamma setting I think.) I don't know why that is nor why it seems to be the unrelenting default color profile that windows resets to no matter what. I've tried to set different color profiles
    in the Color Management menu as the 'default profile,' but no matter what I set as the default, it will always reset it to the default washed out one upon closing the Color Management window.

I also tried going into "Change System Defaults" under Advanced tab and making the new profile the system-wide default. It still goes back to the washed-out profile after closing the Color Management window.

I'm irritated that windows ignores my settings and circumvents to this weird washed out default no matter what I try, is there any way to fix this?

A previous fix to someone else from Microsoft did not help.

"John Vil replied on

Microsoft

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest installing the driver in compatibility mode. Here are the steps you can follow:

• Download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Under Compatibility mode, click the check box, then select the latest Windows version from the drop down list.
    • Once the driver is installed, check the functionality.

Let us know how it goes."

traaix, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix.

Yuri Nathan, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix.

1. Color profile keeps resetting to default after sleep and shutting down any one has a fix. - Similar Threads - Color profile keeps

2. pc keeps turning on after shutting down and sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps turning on after shutting down and sleep: hello , recently i updated to windows 11 , it ran perfectly for quite some time , but after a while whenever i try to shutdown the computer or try to sleep it , it turns on by itself , i tried everything including updating bios , drivers , registry editor , turning off fast...
  3. pc keeps turning on after shutting down and sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps turning on after shutting down and sleep: hello , recently i updated to windows 11 , it ran perfectly for quite some time , but after a while whenever i try to shutdown the computer or try to sleep it , it turns on by itself , i tried everything including updating bios , drivers , registry editor , turning off fast...
  4. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  5. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  6. Windows reset keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reset keeps shutting down.: I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes then I turned it back on. It was at 64%. When it went to 65% it just turned off. I turned it back on. It was at 64% again...
  7. Color profile keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color profile keeps resetting: I have a custom icc I made with an app called calibrize because I couldn't get the colors to my liking with the other tools. However, it startetd resetting every time the pc is turned on. I have tried the task scheduler fix but it didn't work for me, also I updated the...
  8. Color Profile keeps resetting after laptop screen goes to sleep or shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Profile keeps resetting after laptop screen goes to sleep or shut down: I just bought a brand new laptop ASUS Vivobook 15 [not S15]. The screen has a noticeable yellow tint. Every time I try to change the default color profile to sRGB it resets after I close the laptop or restart/turn it off. It happens for all users on the laptop. I've tried...
  9. Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps: I have been having this very annoying issue where my custom color profile keeps resetting to the horrible default one when ever I let my laptop sleep or restart. I have deleted all of the other color profiles but it still keeps on resetting. I've been on 1806, 1903 and...
  10. SystemSettingsBroker.exe keeps resetting Color profile, causing flickering-colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SystemSettingsBroker.exe keeps resetting Color profile, causing flickering-colors: I have this problem on Windows 1809 Pro, Lenovo T480s laptop with Intel HD 620 graphics (tried with latest drivers offered by Lenovo, AND with latest drivers (17 jan 2019) offered by Intel going against their advise to use OEM drivers). I don't seem to have this problem on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows.color.comprofile resets after.sleep

2. windows color setting reset after shut down

3. color management tab keeps resetting