Windows 10: Color Saturation changes while playing games

Discus and support Color Saturation changes while playing games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sudsy malone, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Color Saturation changes while playing games

Hi

I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen.

Color Saturation changes while playing games 31a30380-c556-41d8-b11b-18555068961d?upload=true.jpg

How do i fix this problem?.I go to Settings,and when i click on System the over saturation problem has gone!.This has only started since the Windows 10 1903 update.

Any ideas on how to fix my problem?.

Thanks in advance

Colin

***Modified title from: Colour Saturation problem***

:)

Sudsy malone, Jul 2, 2019

2. Video Color Saturation

Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. Does anybody
    else have this problem?

DonovanClark1, Jul 2, 2019
  3. N86 8MP color saturation

Is there a way to adjust color saturation? The colors are just too extreme.

/Martin, Sweden

delorean75---01, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Esenthel Win User

Color Saturation changes while playing games

Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Steps to reproduce:

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Set Color saturation to -15

Apply, OK, Close

Open Windows Night Light

Turn On

Turn Off

Close

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Color saturation is back to 0

Dell XPS 9570

Windows 10 1803

Intel 24.20.100.6287

Esenthel, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Color Saturation changes while playing games

1. Color Saturation changes while playing games - Similar Threads - Color Saturation changes

2. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  3. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  4. Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome: [IMG]There have been several complaints that video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome when using YouTube on the Google web browser. Reports have also confirmed that this color change happens intermittently and the color becomes either oversaturated or...
  5. Colors become less saturated while watching video.

Colors become less saturated while watching video.: The colors of the video are usually duller that expected. The colors remain less saturated, unless I move the webpage around. This issue occurs for every online video player I use. I've also seen this issue on every web browser, from Opera to Edge to Chrome....
  6. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  7. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  8. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

9. Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a
  10. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saturation randomly went up windows