Windows 10: color setting

Discus and support color setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new hard drive on my computer with window 10 and now the color on screens are dull looking. Color setting does not look like anything I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartyHariri, Oct 4, 2018.

1. color setting

I have a new hard drive on my computer with window 10 and now the color on screens are dull looking. Color setting does not look like anything I used to see, no red color at all. All setting is correctly matches my identical computer. Do I need to download the setting all over again? What should I do to fix this problem. Thank you.

:)

MartyHariri, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    color settings

Hi,

We understand that you'd like to reset the color settings of your computer to default.

If you're referring to the color settings of the monitor, you can check the device manual for instructions or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

However, if you're referring to the color settings in Windows, you can type
    Color Management
    on the search option and select it from the list. Click
    Advanced, click Change system defaults.

In addition, if you have turned on the high contrast mode, we recommend turning it off using the steps
    here.

Kindly post back if you have further concerns.

Romel Ram, Oct 4, 2018
  4. color setting

Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

color setting

1. color setting - Similar Threads - color setting

2. I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and...: I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and the. Display it fix it without doing anything and the moment i close setting it gets back againI got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting...
  3. I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and...: I got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting and the. Display it fix it without doing anything and the moment i close setting it gets back againI got Yellow screen on my windows 11 suddenly colors are very warm, when i open setting...
  4. Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam: I'm using a Microsoft Lifecam Studio camera on a laptop with Windows 10 icm MS-Teams. The colors of the image are really bad, too light en too much red.How do I change them?...
  5. Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam: I'm using a Microsoft Lifecam Studio camera on a laptop with Windows 10 icm MS-Teams. The colors of the image are really bad, too light en too much red.How do I change them?...
  6. Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam

7. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  8. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  9. Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool: Is there a way to set the line width and color in one step in Snipping Tool for Windows 11? Currently the window closes after you pick the line width or color, then you have to click again to set the other parameter....
  10. Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool

Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool: Is there a way to set the line width and color in one step in Snipping Tool for Windows 11? Currently the window closes after you pick the line width or color, then you have to click again to set the other parameter....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have a 2019 windows 10 but my colors are dull and the dispaly its bright