Windows 10: color tuning an AOC monitor

Discus and support color tuning an AOC monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so..I'm trying to tune a new AOC monitor, model E2250Swdn, as when plugged into my laptop I noticed that my taskbar on the new monitor appears to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xraiderv1, Oct 17, 2015.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

color tuning an AOC monitor

so..I'm trying to tune a new AOC monitor, model E2250Swdn, as when plugged into my laptop I noticed that my taskbar on the new monitor appears to have less blue to it than is presented in the attached image below. looking at the screenshot here that I took on my laptop's screen of my taskbar, could someone perhaps tell me what adjustments I need to make to the monitor? is it color correction, gamma or brightness?

color tuning an AOC monitor [​IMG]

:)

xraiderv1, Oct 17, 2015

2. AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10

I decided to try replacing the 36-inch AOC USB3 cable with a 14-inch USB3 cable which came with my WD Passport HD on the AOC E1659Fwu USB powered monitor.

The AOC E1659Fwu USB powered monitor now plays 1080p movies. I picked the monitor up and turned it upside down while playing a movie and the connection was lost. When I leave it alone on the desktop, it appears to keep running, for almost a day now.

My working theory is the monitor isn't getting enough operating voltage through the longer cable provided with the monitor, and under high activity draws more current which exacerbates the AOC insufficient drive voltage problem. A shorter cable = less drop,
    higher reliability. This seems to match two other cable replacement experiences related in this thread.

I don't know how much current the AOC draws, how much voltage drop there is at my Surface Book USB connector, how much drop through the cable to the AOC monitor.

A much shorter (almost 1/3 the length) USB3 cable does seem to improve the AOC operation with my Surface Book running Windows 10.

Craig-Bothell, Oct 17, 2015
  3. 2nd monitor is not detected

Just purchased AOC portable monitor. Loaded drivers. When I plug the monitor into USB3.0, it flashes on (AOC) and then goes off. There is no on/off button. Using Windows 10. Monitor is not detected. I am not sure what else I must do in order to use
    this monitor. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

thanatosbp, Oct 17, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Not sure exactly what you mean, but if the colors appear mute (closing to gray), S (saturation) is the control you are after. More saturation makes the colors more vivid, less saturation makes them less vivid (going to gray at the extreme). Also you could try fixing that from the Intel or nVidia or Catalyst Control Panel (depending on hardware). Go at the monitor color settings and adjust saturation. I don't know for other cards, but in nVidia's Control Panel there is also a "Digital Vibrance" setting. More makes colors vivid, less makes colors mute. I had the opposite problem than you. With default settings (Digital Vibrance 50%) I got oversaturated and unnatural looking colors. If I set Digital Vibrance to 40% I get a perfect image with natural colors.

Note: If you cannot see the graphics control panel, you probably have Microsoft drivers installed. Go to Intel, nVidia or AMD (according to your hardware), download and install latest drivers (OEM). Then you should see the Control Panel by right-clicking on the desktop.

spapakons, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

1. color tuning an AOC monitor - Similar Threads - color tuning AOC

2. Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions: I've got 4 monitors in a 2x2 layout. The upper and lower left side monitors stack neatly - the bottom of the upper monitor sits directly atop the lower monitor. The right side monitors sit right up against the left side monitors.But for some reason, there is an 8 pixel gap...
  3. Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions: I've got 4 monitors in a 2x2 layout. The upper and lower left side monitors stack neatly - the bottom of the upper monitor sits directly atop the lower monitor. The right side monitors sit right up against the left side monitors.But for some reason, there is an 8 pixel gap...
  4. AOC 24G2U/BK stand on other monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AOC 24G2U/BK stand on other monitors: Hi, I bought 24G2U/BK AOC monitor and mounted it on another type of stand more suitable for my setup. I'm left with AOC original monitor stand, looks great, but I have no use for it so I'm wondering, is there any way to mount other vesa compatible monitors on said stand? I...
  5. Divergência no Sinal Ativo do Monitor AOC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Divergência no Sinal Ativo do Monitor AOC: Olá, estou tendo problemas com a resolução da tela e gostaria de alguma ajuda sobre o assunto.Minha configuração é a seguinte: No DESKTOP - Resolução nativa 1366x768 Monitor AOC conectado a uma porta USB-C com Resolução ativa 1920x1080.O monitor que uso é o AOC estão usando a...
  6. AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers

AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers: hi i've just been given an AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor with no drivers , windows takes it as generic display , now i've been on aoc site and they do not list this model anywhere on their site could anyone help , i'm running windows 10 pro ver. 2004 165257
  7. AOC Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AOC Monitor Issue: Why does my AOC Monitor flashes a black screen with the AOC name about 13 times before it goes to login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoc-monitor-issue/8d912fd8-16fa-42ef-b5ec-4bb1a0301a44
  8. AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor Need Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor Need Driver: Need driver for AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor. Will not run some games full screen. I already got the video driver no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoc-24-236lmoo29-monitor-need-driver/86809459-4299-43f8-8f87-f5fd0c46ffd8
  9. FORZA HORIZON 4 TUNING AND COLORING USERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA HORIZON 4 TUNING AND COLORING USERS: Hi.There was a problem with tuning and coloring users.For example you want to download tuning car USER and he writes me locked privilege.Same thing with the color.Please help I really need it!...
  10. AOC monitor

AOC monitor: I just brought an AOG e2270sw monitor. Is it connected to my pc through HDMI. The problem is the back light too bright in windows, it can't be adjusted. Any help ? 114677

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot