Windows 10: Color

Discus and support Color in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I remove pink color on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color/2ab22adc-aa65-431a-86b2-6fffc36977ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SarahKanjanda, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Color

How do I remove pink color on my screen?

:)

SarahKanjanda, Aug 26, 2019

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Color

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Color

1. Color - Similar Threads - Color

2. Some windows are displayed in wrong colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some windows are displayed in wrong colors: After an update yesterday when I open Chrome, Whatsapp or some other application they are initially shown with the appropriate colors, but after a few seconds all colors get changed in a wrong way. Steaming videos like Youtube or Twitch are displayed ok, no distortion...
  3. How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?: How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color? Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing...
  4. Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?: Dear Windows users and experts, I am using Windows 10 1909 pro version. In the dark mode of Windows I see the color is too dark (pitch black). But if I see in Ubuntu or Mac Ox dark mode color those are more mild dark color. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to...
  5. messed up color

messed up color: Hello,My name is Danny and somehow my display colors got way off.How to fix it. HP/w windows 10...
  6. REGEDIT - Request - List of what each UI element is called according to the 'color' section.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REGEDIT - Request - List of what each UI element is called according to the 'color' section.: First - let me thank anyone who felt the need to stop by to help, or is just curious, Welcome and Thank you again.Second - I always have a backup and so should you; Registry edits can seriously hamper your workflow or even break Windows altogether if done incorrectly.Now,...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in black and white mode. Color Filters off no change.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in black and white mode. Color Filters off no change.: Cat spilled coffee on the keyboard this morning causing all sorts of chaos. When trying to see if the keyboard would work, it didn't, my screen went black and white. I've checked color filters and it is not working. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/ProductOfLife...
  8. Custom Highlight Color Gets Reset After Screen Lock In Windows 10 1903

Custom Highlight Color Gets Reset After Screen Lock In Windows 10 1903: The suggestions in this thread used to work great. Something seems to have changed along the way though. My custom highlight color is applied correctly upon initial boot, but then gets reset after the screen locks. The suggestions in the linked thread are to update the...
  9. Windows spotlight doesn't work blue colored screen instead

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows spotlight doesn't work blue colored screen instead: Recently the login pictures of Windows Spotlight have disappeared. Instead I see blue monotonic background [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to solve it?...
  10. screen colors

screen colors: HOW CAN I RETURN TO THE DEFAULT SCREEN COLORS AND SETTINGS IN WINDOWS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colors/4b563448-0701-4ec3-9132-d2ed1da17be6