Windows 10: Color

Discus and support Color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All my pages/apps are in black and white. how do I change back to color.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EsauHernandez, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Color

All my pages/apps are in black and white. how do I change back to color.

:)

EsauHernandez, Apr 3, 2021

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Color

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Color

1. Color - Similar Threads - Color

2. Trying to change Taskbar colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to change Taskbar colors: Hey, iam trying to change these colors for notification and progress bars in the taskbar. I searched alot and inspected the theme files of windows 10 (C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\) but couldnt get any information on how to do it. screenshot for clarification:...
  3. How To Add Color To Hidden Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Add Color To Hidden Notification Area: That rectangle of hidden icons in the notification area...It is white and hard to see some icons. I would like to make that area a bit darker to see the icons more easily. Anyone know why it's white and how to change it? Any advice will be appreciated. 177447
  4. Calibrating the colors on my monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Calibrating the colors on my monitor: I'm trying to calibrate the colors on my monitor. I have this monitor. I'm using the digital vibrance setting from nvidia's control panel, and the colors are great. The only problem is, that a few colors, in particular green, looks way too oversaturated. 177424
  5. Why does the text on my computer have colored pixels around them?

Why does the text on my computer have colored pixels around them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HalfyboyPS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnemwz/why_does_the_text_on_my_computer_have_colored/
  6. Making display color cooler in Windows 10?

Making display color cooler in Windows 10?: I'm aware that I can use night light to make the display warmer, but I'm looking to do the reverse and make the display even cooler than normal, where whites look more blue. I also tried color calibration settings but it doesn't look right. I'm comparing it to my TV. Is this...
  7. Start Menu Colors Question

Start Menu Colors Question: Hey Guys, I recently was updated to the latest build OS.. Seems like I cant change the start color menu when Im in Light Mode. I want to be in Light Mode not dark mode and when I choose Light Mode, the change start menu is greyed out. I can only change the start menu colors...
  8. Loss of yellow color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of yellow color: I accidently changed the color scheme of my Windows and now all the colors are faded shades of blue, greens, reds and purples. But no matter what app I use or any web page the color yellow is missing. I cannot choose a yellow color in Paint or highlight a cell in yellow in...
  9. How to change color in taskbar?

How to change color in taskbar?: So I was wanting to make my taskbar into white but suddenly it wouldn't let me do it. I'm on dell n4110 windows 10 1607 when I open the settings > personalization > colors and it didn't have the white color in it [ATTACH][ATTACH]can you help me? Thanks, Raffi...
  10. My display color settings is ruined

My display color settings is ruined: when the color supposed to be white,turned out a light blue color: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-color-settings-is-ruined/7232a0ac-39a0-4ce3-8124-cf75aa396438