Windows 10: Color

Discus and support Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Desktop/Monitor was changed to black and white. Can't find how to get the color back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dranson, Apr 16, 2021.

1. dranson Win User

Color

Desktop/Monitor was changed to black and white. Can't find how to get the color back.

:)

dranson, Apr 16, 2021

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Color

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Color

1. Color - Similar Threads - Color

2. Windows will not print documents in color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not print documents in color: All of a sudden my printer won't print in color. The printer itself, when running a test prints in color. When I send a color document to the printer from my PC it will not print in color. Also when I go to printer properties there is no place to select color. The options...
  3. How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?

How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?: I found a way to change the text color, but never the blue background color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-color-of/9297e5cf-dc7d-4cd4-9c8b-b8764d0848ad
  4. Color Note App not starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Note App not starting.: Tried re-installing, resetting, updating security settings, still not working. Works well on android. Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-app-not-starting/7d404164-1061-4ff1-be7c-1efb9be19ccb
  5. Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds: Every few seconds, my desktop flashes my Windows Colour, and all the icons dissappear and reappear.It's also made my computer run slower.Link to a video of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/8zrwLiX...
  6. Color management

Color management: It's 2021 and Windows desktop is still not color managed !!! How long do you think it will take before it's finally implemented? More and more people can afford to buy wide color gamut monitors with HDR but Windows acts like there is no problem !!!As a result everything is...
  7. Colorful icons not coming

Colorful icons not coming: I have the latest 20H2 version of windows. I updated everything including apps from the Microsoft store. But still, I didn't get the updated icons:My icons:Updated colorful icons: I have updated everything but still not getting the result. I am stuck with these flat black...
  8. help there is no orange color in second screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help there is no orange color in second screen in windows 10: i have a hp laptop . i dock it and use it using a 17 inch lg display but one day i turned it on to see blueish tint on the screen and the orange color missing i tried to turn off night light and tried updating grwaphics dcrivers but still not working . i also tried to...
  9. Color settings

Color settings: I have bought a new Laptop , which comes with a windows 10 64 bit version . Its color setting, I had changed through color management tool and also have created a profile . The problem is everytime I change the color setting and when I restart the laptop , default settings...
  10. Image colors change when downloading then uploading, possibly due to recent Windows update?

Image colors change when downloading then uploading, possibly due to recent Windows update?: Not sure if this change is due to a recent Windows 10 update.When I download image files, they appear to have the palette entirely changed. Sometimes it looks like it's been passed through a yellow filter and washed out, other times a red filter. When I create image content...