Windows 10: [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

Discus and support [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben_SRQ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben_SRQ, Nov 7, 2019.

1. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

/u/Ben_SRQ, Nov 7, 2019

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  3. WPYS Win User
    How to change the Spotify tray icon

I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow)
    [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? [​IMG]

WPYS, Nov 7, 2019
  4. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

Show Hidden Icon tray messing up.

So after i updated my windows 10, for some reason, whenever i click show hidden icons, half of the icon don't show and a bit of the tray is under the taskbar. I accidentally dragged my wifi thing to the hidden icons tray, now i cant bring it back. Help
    please.

KrishnaMutha, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

[Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

1. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? - Similar Threads - Colorblind help change

2. Change colour of tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  3. Change Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  4. Is there any way to disable microphone icon in system tray without using settings app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to disable microphone icon in system tray without using settings app?: Is there any way to disable microphone icon in system tray without using settings app? E.g. registry or group policy? submitted by /u/sevenseal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt145w/is_there_any_way_to_disable_microphone_icon_in/
  5. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  6. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  7. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  8. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?: I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back? I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings window, not the Bluetooth on/off toggle option. I know I can click the notifications icon, then right click the Bluetooth...
  9. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...
  10. How to change the Spotify tray icon

How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404