Windows 10: [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

Discus and support [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben_SRQ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben_SRQ, Nov 7, 2019.

1. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

/u/Ben_SRQ, Nov 7, 2019

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  3. WPYS Win User
    How to change the Spotify tray icon

I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow)
    [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? [​IMG]

WPYS, Nov 7, 2019
  4. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

Show Hidden Icon tray messing up.

So after i updated my windows 10, for some reason, whenever i click show hidden icons, half of the icon don't show and a bit of the tray is under the taskbar. I accidentally dragged my wifi thing to the hidden icons tray, now i cant bring it back. Help
    please.

KrishnaMutha, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

[Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray?

1. [Colorblind help] Any way to change the hidden icon tray? - Similar Threads - Colorblind help change

2. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  3. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  4. Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?: Hello,I was wondering if there is any way, in windows or through an app, to customize the Icons in the Hidden Taskbar, since some apps have colored Icons and I would just like make all of them Black and white for estathic reasons.Hoping for an answer to this problem <3...
  5. Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?: Hello,I was wondering if there is any way, in windows or through an app, to customize the Icons in the Hidden Taskbar, since some apps have colored Icons and I would just like make all of them Black and white for estathic reasons.Hoping for an answer to this problem <3...
  6. Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?: I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program. Thanks submitted by /u/gnusmag45 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?

Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?: I can't seem to find it if there is submitted by /u/spoonybends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irhr5b/is_there_a_way_to_change_an_applications_tray_icon/
  9. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  10. Change Tray Icons

Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...