Windows 10: Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809

Discus and support Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have encountered an error in my windows after getting new graphic card. I have got the graphic card checked and its perfectly fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PriyankShishodia, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809

Hello Everyone,

I have encountered an error in my windows after getting new graphic card. I have got the graphic card checked and its perfectly fine. My windows shows colored lines and dots and stops respoding and then restart. I have lates 430.39 version of NVIDIA driver installed. My PC Specs are:

MSI B250M PRO VDH Motherboard

MSI GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC edition Graphic Card

Kingston Hyperx ddr4 8gb ram

2 SATA 1TB Hard disks

120gb SSD.

I have attached Dump zip.

Windows Dump

:)

PriyankShishodia, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Blue line around the programs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Does this blue line issue occur on all programs?

Follow these steps one by one to check if that helps.

A: Enable or press the CAPS lock key on the keyboard and then press the ESC key.

B: If you have Windows 10 Pro, then right-click on the screen, select Personalize. Select Colors and unselect ‘Automatically select from background’.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809

1. Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Colored Lines Blue

2. Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10: Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10, at start up it shows windows logo then only lines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-amber-colored-with-horizontal-lines-in/e529dce0-0144-4ff7-8e73-29b02167cb15
  3. Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10: Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10, at start up it shows windows logo then only lines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-amber-colored-with-horizontal-lines-in/e529dce0-0144-4ff7-8e73-29b02167cb15
  4. Screen is amber colored with horizontal lines in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Changing line on bottom of the screen: I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug...
  6. Windows 10 blue screen with white line

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen with white line: Hi all! I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot loop. I do have a picture of the screen. I would really appreciate any help. If you want the picture, please email me I then...
  7. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  8. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue: I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows...
  9. Windows 10 Update 1809 - Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update 1809 - Blue Screens: I've gotten at least 20 blue screens since I updated to 1809 on 1/10/19, ranging from IRQ not less or equal, Kernal Security Check Failure, Driver Verifier Detected Violation, Unexpected Store Exception, Bad Pool Caller, and Store Data Structure Corruption. I've tried...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Taskbar Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Taskbar Color: I recently updated to version 1809 from 1709 and I am having trouble adjusting the taskbar color. If I set the transparency to off, then the taskbar is black, but windows are also black, but if I set transparency to off, windows are transparent, but the taskbar is dark blue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizontal lines at blue color windows 10