Windows 10: Colorful icons not coming

Discus and support Colorful icons not coming in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the latest 20H2 version of windows. I updated everything including apps from the Microsoft store. But still, I didn't get the updated icons:My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhwanit Gohel, May 3, 2021.

1. Colorful icons not coming

I have the latest 20H2 version of windows. I updated everything including apps from the Microsoft store. But still, I didn't get the updated icons:My icons:Updated colorful icons: I have updated everything but still not getting the result. I am stuck with these flat black and white icons and I hate them. Can anyone give me the solution for this?I don't want to change the accent color or whatever so please don't give those cheap and rubbish replies. If you have a proper solution, then only answer.

:)

Dhwanit Gohel, May 3, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2021
  3. Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 3, 2021
  4. Colorful icons not coming

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Colorful icons not coming

1. Colorful icons not coming - Similar Threads - Colorful icons coming

2. icon text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  3. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  4. icon text color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. desktop icon color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon color: hello i would like to ask about desktop icon`s color.since i have upgraded on win11 when i tap one time with the mouse on the icon the color of the icon became a trasparent white but i would like to change..since my image is light......
  6. Folder Icon with no color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icon with no color: Win 10 File Manager shows Folder Icon with no color, should be yellow, how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-icon-with-no-color/9206ff3a-9edc-4466-8f53-3a523bec917f
  7. Color changing icons

Color changing icons: The color of my icons are being highlighted by my mouse and change color,and sometimes the whole wallpaper changes to a color.how do I fix plz.[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-changing-icons/e5cb6d8c-7ba2-470b-86ae-632999b3a1c7
  8. Icon font color

Icon font color: I installed a second monitor and operate with two now. It worked good for two days. Today my primary monitor original and is #2 changed icon font from white to black and i can not read it, it is blurry. The other monitor lost the icon names altogether. I see no way to change...
  9. Color of Icon text

Color of Icon text: Is there a way to make it black? right now I can only make them white or white with a drop-shadow. 60017
  10. color icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    color icons on desktop: Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any suggestions? 59589