Windows 10: coloring scrollbar

Discus and support coloring scrollbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed Community advice on how to get more visible scrollbars. Nothing brings improvement, but I did discover that there is supposed to be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonntagsforscher, Apr 23, 2022.

1. coloring scrollbar

I have followed Community advice on how to get more visible scrollbars. Nothing brings improvement, but I did discover that there is supposed to be a way to color the scrollbar column, and to give the blob a contrasting color. That should solve my problem, but the prescribed method does not work. What I have done:From https://HTML Color Codes, I selected two colors and noted down the RGB three-part number code for each.From Start, I searched Regedit; assured Windows that I did want the Registry Editor to make changes; doubleclicked on HKEY_CURRENT_USER; doubleclicked on Control Panel; clic

:)

Sonntagsforscher, Apr 23, 2022
  2. LJernee Win User

How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Original Title: windows 10 scrollbar color

Is there a way to change the light color of the scrollbar in Windows 10? I'm using Edge and it is hard for me to see the scroll bar. The fixes I found online are for computer programmers. I'm a basic computer person. Can someone give me an easy step by step
    solution?

LJernee, Apr 23, 2022
  3. N.H.1946 Win User
    Windows 10 scrollbar color

How do you change the color of the scrollbar from its normal grey, that is kind of hard to see, to a brighter color, like the old windows blue or even something in the red family? I have tried changing the color in the registry at Current User\Control
    Panel\Desktop\colors\scrollbar but nothing seemed to change after a restart.

N.H.1946, Apr 23, 2022
  4. KS-HTK Win User

coloring scrollbar

change Windows 10 scrollbar color?

Is there a way to change the color of the scrollbar in windows 10? I remember being able to change the color of any part of the default windows in in Windows 7 and before.

But I cant seem to find that option in Windows 10. The problem is that it is nearly impossible to see the scrollbar on very long pages. And as my Trackball does not feature a mousewheel I have to use the scrollbar quite a lot.

Or is there maybe a feature to color the scrollbar in the Windows 10 theme color, as there seems to be a feature to do that for the window titlebars.

KS-HTK, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

coloring scrollbar

1. coloring scrollbar - Similar Threads - coloring scrollbar

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  5. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  6. Keyboard and Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Color: Hello, My keyboard is not responding on my pc I changed the keyboard and it's still not working. Also, I'm getting grayish colors on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-color/b2b0c721-9b03-4fc4-80f8-c2803a7042ab
  7. coloring scrollbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coloring scrollbar: I have followed Community advice on how to get more visible scrollbars. Nothing brings improvement, but I did discover that there is supposed to be a way to color the scrollbar column, and to give the blob a contrasting color. That should solve my problem, but the prescribed...
  8. Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?: Anyone know how to change scrollbar color other than the camouflage light gray on even lighter gray? I have a elderly client who really has a hard time seeing a light gray scroll bar block on an even lighter gray scrollbar background! (Pretty absurd or original color choice...
  9. Change scrollbar color or increase contrast.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change scrollbar color or increase contrast.: How do I make the contrast between the scroll box and the page up/page down region greater so I can easily see it? In many cases I have to squint because the contrast is so slight between the shades of grey. I just compared it to Windows 98SE and there is a marked progression...
  10. How to change windows 10 scrollbar color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change windows 10 scrollbar color?: The contrast between the scrollbox and scrollbar is infuriatingly low. I've seen tutorials about editing the registry values and restarting PC,but after doing so the values remain changed but the color is exactly the same still. The lack of a proper tutorial on how to do this...