Windows 10: coloring

Discus and support coloring in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of sudden today, my computer started acting weird. The coloring on all screens has gone to a grey an white coloring and when I move arrow over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deborahgarvey, Feb 24, 2020.

1. coloring

All of sudden today, my computer started acting weird. The coloring on all screens has gone to a grey an white coloring and when I move arrow over screen it shows a reddish tint to it. It's really bothering my eyes. I cleaned the keyboard area tonight with comp turned off and when I turned it back on, it's been acting funny. Any suggestions?

:)

deborahgarvey, Feb 24, 2020

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

coloring

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

coloring

1. coloring - Similar Threads - coloring

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  5. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  6. Keyboard and Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Color: Hello, My keyboard is not responding on my pc I changed the keyboard and it's still not working. Also, I'm getting grayish colors on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-color/b2b0c721-9b03-4fc4-80f8-c2803a7042ab
  7. Keyboard and Color

Keyboard and Color: Hello, My keyboard is not responding on my pc I changed the keyboard and it's still not working. Also, I'm getting grayish colors on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-color/b2b0c721-9b03-4fc4-80f8-c2803a7042ab
  8. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  9. How to switch backlight brightness & color

How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  10. My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...: idk why it wont let me paste the screen shot of the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-page-colors-are-inverted-not-the-game/0a087849-c7fa-483e-b99f-71d823c3e588