Windows 10: ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

Discus and support ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After so many users have complained that C.Note is not working anymore after a WIN "update" I am baffled that MS is so ignorant and does not care.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Okamione, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Okamione Win User

ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

After so many users have complained that C.Note is not working anymore after a WIN "update" I am baffled

that MS is so ignorant and does not care.

ColorNote is still available in MS store but it crashes just as reliable as a year ago.

It is a MS problem and all the suggestions do not work.

It works Great on Android and on slow slow Bluestacks.

Come on MS WAKE UP! There should be one expert at MS fixing this in a few minutes.

Hopeful

Okami

:)

Okamione, Jul 16, 2019

2. Colornote

My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10.

I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help.

H123456(2), Jul 17, 2019
  3. Fitz84 Win User
    Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

• No luck with the "trouble-shooter."
    • Issues are: on waking, date increases by 6 or so days and many apps/ windows freeze on opening. I tried it again today, and a blue screen came up with Command Prompt and other suggestions to fix. By the way, on restarting, the computer returns to
      normal.
    • On the issue of "recent system changes", it is a new computer I purchased a couple of months ago. It is running Windows 10 (64 bit), with MS Office (32 bit). I have uninstalled & reinstalled MS Office, over the internet.
    • Have not "encountered any error message"
    • Have not taken any "troubleshooting steps", except trouble-shooter.

Fitz84, Jul 17, 2019
  4. ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

1. ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP! - Similar Threads - ColorNote still solution

2. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  3. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  4. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ColorNote

ColorNote: Hi,If I reset COLORNOTE app on my windows PC does it delete the colornote data on my mobile??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colornote/3c42558f-e6d0-4f90-b75c-ccba51a00c79
  6. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ColorNote: Hi,If I reset COLORNOTE app on my windows PC does it delete the colornote data on my mobile??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colornote/3c42558f-e6d0-4f90-b75c-ccba51a00c79
  7. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. ColorNote

ColorNote: I use it everyday but suddenly it starts to open and then closes before you can do anything! I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. I have searched all files deleted them and re-installed and still the same thing. It auto closes every time I open it. I am willing...
  9. Colornote

Colornote: My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10. I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help....
  10. Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions: I recently updated to Win10 from Win7, and like many others, couldn't get my PC to stay asleep. Found this solution at "gizmo's freeware" (How to Fix a Computer that Keeps Waking Up | Gizmo's Freeware). Turned out to be a network card that was the culprit. Hope this will be...