Windows 10: Colornote

Discus and support Colornote in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10. I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by H123456(2), Sep 22, 2018.

1. Colornote

My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10.

I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help.

:)

H123456(2), Sep 22, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

I don't get this. I tested now installing ColorNote from Store. I will not use it, uninstalled already (I don't give my Google credentials to an unknown app maker), but the app when installed was immediately found in in Start, it was shown in Taskbar when open, and it could be found in Applications folder exactly as I told in post #3.

Start:

Colornote [​IMG]

Applications folder (shell:appsfolder) & Taskbar:

Colornote [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

3. wilspeak Win User

Fafhrd , I tried what you suggested and that did not work. I can launch it from MSD Store , but it wont run on the PC by its self. Thank You

wilspeak, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Colornote

I cannot see the Colornote icon on your taskbar. Leaving Colornote running, can you close down the Store window, leaving Colornote open?

Can you then find a taskbar icon for ColorNote, right-click and pin it to the taskbar? If you can, you should have a means to access it anytime.

Being a store app it doesn't have an executable file and in your case it apparently has not installed correctly.

On my system, after a struggle to gain access to it, the files associated to the app can be found in:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\DBA41F73.ColorNoteNotepadNotes_1.1.0.20_neutral__3jn8vbmxrzmj2

but it works as a collection of HTML, XML, JS, and some other resources in that folder, so there is no actual executable file to pin to the start menu.

Can you find ColorNote in Settings, Apps and features? Can you uninstall it and reboot, then try again to get it installed correctly?

Fafhrd, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Colornote

1. Colornote - Similar Threads - Colornote

2. I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.: I have a Windows 11 pc. I use ColorNote app on my mobile device and would like to also use it on my Laptop so I can sync my shopping and to do lists. Why is it not available on MS Store? I've found treads saying it is and the URL they give to the download shows no ability to...
  3. I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.: I have a Windows 11 pc. I use ColorNote app on my mobile device and would like to also use it on my Laptop so I can sync my shopping and to do lists. Why is it not available on MS Store? I've found treads saying it is and the URL they give to the download shows no ability to...
  4. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  5. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  6. ColorNote

7. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colornote for Windows keeps logging out: Hi, From about a month ago, whenever I close the Colornote app on Windows 10 Home, it requires me to completely log in again. It used to be persistently logged in, which is convenient. How can it revert back to before?I have re-installed it already. Thanks,Shawn...
  8. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

Colornote for Windows keeps logging out: Hi, From about a month ago, whenever I close the Colornote app on Windows 10 Home, it requires me to completely log in again. It used to be persistently logged in, which is convenient. How can it revert back to before?I have re-installed it already. Thanks,Shawn...
  9. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote: Hi,If I reset COLORNOTE app on my windows PC does it delete the colornote data on my mobile??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colornote/3c42558f-e6d0-4f90-b75c-ccba51a00c79

Users found this page by searching for:

1. colornote

2. colornote log in

3. colornote nextbook

4. colornote error loging in,
  5. colornote sign in,
  6. color note