Windows 10: ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64

Discus and support ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have an old scanner that named "Genius ColorPage-HR6X Slim" and I can't find its digitally signed driver for windows 10 x64 version. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EbrahimGhobadi, Jan 12, 2021.

1. ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64

Hi, I have an old scanner that named "Genius ColorPage-HR6X Slim" and I can't find its digitally signed driver for windows 10 x64 version. I have searched too much at web to find that driver and be disappointed. I have old driver for Windows 7 but in windows 10 x64 shows the error "the third-party INF does not contain digital signature information" and when installed it without digitally signed via safe mode, it doesn't work. Please help me!

:)

EbrahimGhobadi, Jan 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 driver for Genius ColorPage Scanner sf-600

I need a Windows 10 driver for Genius ColorPage Scanner sf-600. Manufacturer does not support this OS.

Bumblebee001, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Troubles connecting usb scanner to vitrualbox guest

I want to connect my old scanner (Genius Colorpage HR6X Slim) to a Windows XP Guest in a Windows 10 (64 bit) host, but i doesn't get listed in virtualbox. I also tried to connect it with usb filter but that didn't work. What can I do? I didn't use to have this problem with a Windows 7 (64 bit) host.

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Jaimes, Jan 12, 2021
  4. ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64

Problem with installing scanner

Hello

I have Genius scanner hr6x slim and installed windows 10 in my pc. I can install scanner driver with
    troubleshoot compatibility and everything is ok, but after installing scanner is not working.

What can I do?

Best regards

Saro Avakians

SaroAvakians, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64

1. ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64 - Similar Threads - ColorPage HR6X Slim

2. Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10: Does anyone know how to uninstall/remove the imageman.net Twain trial edition driver from Windows 10?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-scanner-driver-from-windows-10/4f7349de-fee3-4f0f-9888-3ffa261552b1
  3. older scanner driver

older scanner driver: where do i find a driver for a 600dpi usb scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-scanner-driver/3cbdd5f7-6276-443b-9664-8f18bc8b9a0f
  4. Scanner Drivers

Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  5. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  6. Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!

Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!: To enable my Brother printer/scanner to work via wifi connection I need "Scanners & Camera Driver" but it is not available in Windows 10. I have "Printers & Scanners" but this only allows the printer to work, not the scanner. Brother Printer support tells me that all their...
  7. scanner software and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....
  8. Scanner Driver problem

Scanner Driver problem: I have a scanner which works fine in win 7 32 bit. I installed the same driver in win 10 64 bit. It installed but did not work. What is the chance of its working if I install the same driver in win 10 32 bit or if I upgrade my win 7 (where it is working) to win 10? 115132
  9. Xp driver with win 10 x64

Xp driver with win 10 x64: I have my belkin video bus usb digitizer working with win 10 32 bit and the xp driver, is it possible to use the xp 32 bit driver on the 64 bit version as Belkin hasn't produced any drivers since xp or will it blue screen? 39931
  10. Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64)

Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64): I'm crossposting this from SevenForums and EightForums in case someone searches this forum for these drivers. Please let me know if this is not allowed before removing this thread. Thanks! --- This is just a FYI as I had just managed to get my own Acer 320U scanner up and...