Windows 10: Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

Discus and support Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. For some reason, the colors on my display seem a bit dull and not very saturated, like some reds look a bit orange on my laptop, but when i go on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Redplays907, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

Hi. For some reason, the colors on my display seem a bit dull and not very saturated, like some reds look a bit orange on my laptop, but when i go on the exact same pages but from another device, the colors look perfectly fine. If someone could send some help for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Redplays907, Jan 5, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console on Acer Nitro 5

Hello all. I recently noticed that my Acer Nitro 5 was no longer detecting any headset devices and I am unable to get any input via the mic (and have also borrowed other headsets from the original one I had, all of which have the single 3.5mm jack which
    works with the Acer Nitro 5's single audio input). I am also only getting this when I pull up the Realtek Audio Console:
    Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5 7331f742-8d98-4137-93f1-56c4d5cbf434?upload=true.png

What steps should I take to resolve this issue?

MarcTrain_NPO, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my
    cursor over the toolbar, there is just a loading symbol and it never stops loading. Please I really want help so I can use my computer again.

CeciliaCroce, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

1. Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5 - Similar Threads - Colors are dull

2. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Acer Nitro 5 Camera not detected

Acer Nitro 5 Camera not detected: Hello, where can I download a windows 10 generic camera driver? Because for some strange reason, windows deemed it necessary to delete my acer nitro 5 webcam driver. And before you tell me all your "fixes" don't, I've tried everything except resort back to my previous version...
  7. No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5: Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Nitro 5 as I was due to for an upgrade. It doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade as the headphone jack doesn't seem to be functioning. I plug in headphones that work perfectly fine in my old laptop and get nothing out, they are not detected....
  8. Dull colour saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dull colour saturation: I just bought this new computer because it has Windows 10.Acer Aspire 3 The colour saturation on the windows supplied pics look great, but as soon as I go anywhere the picture looks dull like an old newspaper. What the heck?...
  9. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  10. Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5: Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my cursor over the toolbar,...