Windows 10: colors are gone

Discus and support colors are gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I made the mistake of trying to use ease of access, and now everything is in grayscale Even my desktop wallpaper is gray. When I try to change colors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gramma Mh, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Gramma Mh Win User

colors are gone

I made the mistake of trying to use ease of access, and now everything is in grayscale Even my desktop wallpaper is gray. When I try to change colors, there are no red/blue/green choices, only gray. How can I get back to colors?

:)

Gramma Mh, Sep 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 9, 2019
  4. colors are gone

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

colors are gone

1. colors are gone - Similar Threads - colors are gone

2. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors on some windows have gone to crazy: Suddenly this morning February 16th 2023, 10 am when I started using my pc the background colour of some windows has changed to black with white or yellow text and green highlighting. I have NOT made any changes to my settings. This problem has occurred before but I was able...
  3. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors on some windows have gone to crazy: Suddenly this morning February 16th 2023, 10 am when I started using my pc the background colour of some windows has changed to black with white or yellow text and green highlighting. I have NOT made any changes to my settings. This problem has occurred before but I was able...
  4. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Color gone after windows 10 driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color gone after windows 10 driver update: Color gone after windows 10 driver update. Why do even update windows or its drivers, when you cannot give colors back and also syatem hangs many times due to your windows updates....
  6. Screen has gone to greyscale Black & White. Color filter is OFF!

Screen has gone to greyscale Black & White. Color filter is OFF!: My screen has gone to grey-scale Black & White. Color filter is OFF and have also tried Video Card reset and have reloaded Card driver. Still no color. What should I try next to recover my color? Tested monitor and it will show color from another source as well as on boot-up....
  7. apps gone, background gone

apps gone, background gone: I have lost my apps and my background screen is now black. The start menu doesn't work, the task view doesn't work, microsoft edge doesnt work (dialog box states "class not registered" I have no idea what to do...
  8. color is gone from my top sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    color is gone from my top sites: I have about 9 top sites across my opening page , they were all colored with their logos now nothing, what can I do to get the color back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-gone-from-my-top-sites/47caff61-ae0a-4679-a507-d52d4a96004e
  9. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  10. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...