Windows 10: Colors Are Weird

Discus and support Colors Are Weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamyMakhmour, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Colors Are Weird

Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry then its just my laptop`s screen problem.

:)

HamyMakhmour, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Screen weird different color strap issue

Hi,

Since the weird color strap also occurs in other apps, it seems that your graphics card driver is causing the issue. For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you install any Windows updates prior to this issue (e.g. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)?
    • What is the make and model of your graphics card?

In the meantime, we suggest updating the graphics card driver, and see if the issue will still occur.

Riel Alc, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Colors Are Weird

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Colors Are Weird

1. Colors Are Weird - Similar Threads - Colors Are Weird

2. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  3. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  4. Weird colors in video player.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird colors in video player.: When I try to play videos in the Movies and TV app the colors are all messed up. For example, yellow appears as blue, purple appears as green and so on. I have tried uninstalling the Movies and TV app and the problem hasn't dissapeared. I tried using the VLC video player and...
  5. Weird colors on programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird colors on programs: [ATTACH] Hey there. I hope someone can help me with this as I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I'm not sure what it is and how to describe it, hence limited trouble shooting on my own, and why I am asking you guys for help. It happens very often in all...
  6. Weird green pixelating on special colors

Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  7. New laptop - Weird colors

New laptop - Weird colors: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingKodiac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2rqqs/new_laptop_weird_colors/
  8. Taskbar weird color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar weird color: [ATTACH]I booted up my desktop this morning and for some reason everything exept from my background and settings has changed to this weird color. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-weird-color/05367b98-6ca0-4c21-9c3f-c4976fb7b3de
  9. weird colors when turning on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird colors when turning on computer: after turning off my computer and having a good nights sleep I turned it back on to play some games but when I turned it on there only was and nothing else but pixelated colors and nothing showed up except for that and when I let it be in that mode for about 2 min it turns...
  10. Weird Colors on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Colors on Login Screen: HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Starting a couple of days ago, on the login screen I now see some really messed up colors. But after signing in/waiting on the login screen, they seemingly disappear after 2 minutes. Here is a video of it. S5Gv3KcjTpw...