Windows 10: Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

Discus and support Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Colors on my monitor changed after Windows 10 update. Desktop was dark blue and is now light blue. Desktop Icon colors changed and icons are larger,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MG111, Aug 11, 2019.

1. MG111 Win User

Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

Colors on my monitor changed after Windows 10 update. Desktop was dark blue and is now light blue. Desktop Icon colors changed and icons are larger, In Excel, highlight colors changed e.g. bright yellow became a greenish yellow. I have a desktop with a 3.2 gigahertz Intel Core I5-6500 processor. I have been unable to fix this with Windows settings or with the Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Display Adapter settings. I am using an old Sony SDM- HS95P monitor (July 2005).

:)

MG111, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

1. Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019 - Similar Threads - Colors changed Update

2. Windows 10 19H1 Updated August 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 19H1 Updated August 2019: There are some issues installing on i7 processor. It says that "windows cannot install in this Drive" but on second or third try it will continue on installing the whole entire system. What are the possible problem, is it the device or the Windows Installer?...
  3. Windows 10 update August 2019

Windows 10 update August 2019: The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-august-2019/58bea869-9c6d-4db7-9b1c-fdb3975f7aad
  4. Windows 10 Errors after update August 21 2019

Windows 10 Errors after update August 21 2019: Hello guys, After the recent windows update, I have been getting random errors and all, this problem persisted even after I refreshed my pc, is there a fix to it, below are few screenshots I have taken. And app defaults are being reset frequently an fix for that would...
  5. Sound problems after new update august 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems after new update august 2019: Hi I've been having problems with sound on my Windows 10 HP computer, since around a week back. Sometimes the headphones work and not the speakers, sometimes the speaker work but not the headphones, sometimes neither work, sometimes both work perfectly. I cannot predict...
  6. WIndows 10 August 2019 Update

WIndows 10 August 2019 Update: Since the August 2019 update came through my office computer has slowed to the point of absolute frustration, every task takes upwards of 15 seconds to register once the mouse is clicked. More significantly in Office 365. Simple tasks like a spelling correction in Word takes...
  7. Windows 10 update August 17 2019

Windows 10 update August 17 2019: I came home today to my pc being restarted and needing to be logged into after and update that I didnt authorize. I googled and found this was some critical update. When i logged in, it was like my computer from 6 months ago. I am missing files from my desktop and downloads...
  8. Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019: My PC has just updated itself to the latest Version of Windows 10 (automatic process). This has caused me a number of problems which I cannot fix, can someone advise please: All the apps on the start menu do not work, ie weather, calculator, windows store etc; When apps...
  9. Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019): My version of Windows 10 got updated yesterday and I now I can't activate Bluetooth on my PC anymore. My motherboard (GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI) has integrated Bluetooth and it had been working without issues for years. After the last update, I can't find the Bluetooth adapter in...
  10. Windows 10 update 7th August 2019

Windows 10 update 7th August 2019: Hi Windows 10 updated on my laptop today and took forever, however when it was completed half my apps don't work even simple ones like calculator. How do I easily reinstate them? Seems to have messed up my home pages too which I've had to reset only for them not to save...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google dark after windows update august 2019

2. after update task bar too bright

3. desktop changed after update 2019

4. o365 file association issue after August 2019 patches,
  5. why are some of my icons blue after windows update 2019,
  6. what is in the august 2019 windows update?,
  7. my screen is too bright after august 2019 windows update,
  8. after windows update desktop changed 2019,
  9. windows update messed up my screen display august 2019,
  10. changes to august 2019 windows update,
  11. cant change taskbar color windows 10,