Windows 10: Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with an Intel UHD 920 graphics adapter. After the most recent Windows 10 update (May 2019) colors on my display show up as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by austinholly512, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update.

I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with an Intel UHD 920 graphics adapter. After the most recent Windows 10 update (May 2019) colors on my display show up as the complimentary color of what the actual color should be; blue is burnt orange, red is green, etc. I have tried updating the driver through Windows, Dell and Intel, but when I tried the Intel update it says, "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver." Both Dell and Microsoft say my driver is up to date. I have already checked the Color Management and everything is set to default, high contrast is off, color filters are off. I have tried everything I have found mentioned here and elsewhere on the web.

:)

austinholly512, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update.

Loss of Color display.

Replies embedded.

The issue you're experiencing with the display of your Windows 10 device might be due to a display driver misconfiguration. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device?
      Dell Inspiron 15 7000
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
      Nothing obvious
    • Did you recently install an app that can modify the display color of your device?
      Nothing installed recently.
    • Are you getting any error messages? No error messages.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
      Only, rebooting computer, disconnecting external monitor and checking the options for the Display in Control Panel, and seeing what recent updates. The login screen appears in full color. It is only after enter my pin does the
      display revert to monochrome.
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 device?
      Windows 10 Home. Version 1709, OS Build 16299.125

markdavies2, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update.

1. Colors display wrong after May 2019 Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Colors display wrong

2. May 2019 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Windows 10 Update: At start up, Tips for the update were on my screen. Where do I find them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-windows-10-update/0afc9357-6c27-4b57-8f34-ba392a3f47f9
  3. May 2019 update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 update for windows 10: Hoping someone can help with this issue. I use a usb device for wifi. I don't have any other usb devices connected to my pc. I have tried numerous times to upgrade to the May update with no success. Keeps telling me "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using...
  4. Windows Security after May 2019 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security after May 2019 update: I've noticed after the May 2019 update, I did not get any notifications from Windows Security and when I opened Windows Security, it just says "Security at a glance". I have tried services but it is set to automatic (delayed start). Is there a problem that caused this?...
  5. Display colors are suddenly very bright after installing May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display colors are suddenly very bright after installing May 2019 Update: So I recently installed the new May 2019 Update for Windows 10. And after I shut down my PC last night and open it this morning I notice that the colors of my display are suddenly very bright. They were normal just last night. I tried changing the contrast of my Intel HD...
  6. Windows update MAY 2019

Windows update MAY 2019: Hello , I want to know that when 1903 update will be released for India and what will the size of the update. Thanks in advance.........
  7. May 2019 update on windows 10

May 2019 update on windows 10: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  8. Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Windows 10 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH]Hello, I am using Windows 10 and currently on version 1809 May 2019 update. While everyone else is on Version 1903 May 2019 update. Why am i still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1809 while other people are on Windows 10 Version 1903?...
  9. May 2019 update

May 2019 update: Hello. I was wondering when the 1903 of windows will be released? How many weeks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update/e1ff5233-7c1c-4c7f-8fe3-cd9d0089c39c
  10. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...