Windows 10: Colors in Calendar app

Discus and support Colors in Calendar app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with the Calendar app because it doesn’t save my preferred colors. It happens in a such way, I do the settings, close the Calendar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherFlash, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Colors in Calendar app

I have a problem with the Calendar app because it doesn’t save my preferred colors. It happens in a such way, I do the settings, close the Calendar, but when I open it again the color I see is default, that I didn’t choose.

I’d really like to change this color. My system is Windows 10, vr.10.0.17134, bld 17134). Thank you.

:)

ChristopherFlash, Oct 15, 2018

2. How do I add color to my calendar in Windows 10

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you using calendar app or calendar on web page?

If you refer to the calendar app, try the below steps.

• Open Calendar app and click on gear.

• Select Personalization on the right pane, now you can change the color.
    Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Colors in Calendar app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Colors in Calendar app

Windows 10 calendar

Hi Marise,

Blue is the default color of the Windows 10 Calendar app. If you do not remember changing it, here are the steps:

• Calendar > Settings > Personalization
      > Colors.

When adding an event, you also have an option to disable the Reminder. Here the the steps:

• Click on the desired date > More details > Reminder: None >
      Save and close.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Colors in Calendar app

1. Colors in Calendar app - Similar Threads - Colors Calendar app

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. Calendar colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar colors: My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?...
  5. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app: Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to...
  6. Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars

Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my calendar app (the Mail & Calendar app from Microsoft store). I've been trying to change the color for each of my Gmail calendar (5 calendars for this Gmail account), but it didn't work. After I changed the colors, about 20 seconds later...
  7. Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars

Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my calendar app (the Mail & Calendar app from Microsoft store). I've been trying to change the color for each of my Gmail calendar (5 calendars for this Gmail account), but it didn't work. After I changed the colors, about 20 seconds later...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar color

Windows 10 Calendar color: I recently bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and have customized almost everything to my liking. But I have a problem with Windows 10 calendar (the one that pops up when you click the clock). My theme color is light blue and I want to keep it that way. But the calendar...
  9. Mail and Calendar app updated to show colorful icons for contatcs

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app updated to show colorful icons for contatcs: Windows Mail and Calendar last update brings Coloured Icons for contacts, much like the Phone apps. Latest update brings version number to 17.7906.42007.0. After update mail database is refreshed too, so it is not just UI change. [img] 77106
  10. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...