Windows 10: Colors looks different in windows 10

Discus and support Colors looks different in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my laptop, the colors are very different (light green is displayed as yellow. Also colors are not very bright). But when I connect an external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayesh Nipun, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Colors looks different in windows 10

On my laptop, the colors are very different (light green is displayed as yellow. Also colors are not very bright).

But when I connect an external monitor, colors on that monitor is fine. I install Ubuntu on the same laptop to check this color issue. In Ubuntu, colors are also fine. So there is no issue with the screen.

Also, all the drivers are updated. It must be something with windows 10.

I have attached a screenshot of my laptop. I can't figure it out. Can anyone help me?

Colors looks different in windows 10 5ef899ef-eb9c-4786-943b-8e572cc19079?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ayesh Nipun, Jun 16, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Colors looks different in windows 10

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Colors looks different in windows 10

1. Colors looks different in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Colors looks different

2. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  3. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  4. Photos color looks different in Windows/Photos application to that in Windows 10/Explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos color looks different in Windows/Photos application to that in Windows 10/Explorer...: Hi,When I view photos on my computer running Windows 10, I see a problem with color.Windows/Photos application does not produce the same color as Windows 10/Explorer Preview pane. The color I get in Explorer Preview pane is the same as applications like Skylum/Luminar and...
  5. Photos color looks different in Windows/Photos application to that in Windows 10/Explorer...

Photos color looks different in Windows/Photos application to that in Windows 10/Explorer...: Hi,When I view photos on my computer running Windows 10, I see a problem with color.Windows/Photos application does not produce the same color as Windows 10/Explorer Preview pane. The color I get in Explorer Preview pane is the same as applications like Skylum/Luminar and...
  6. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  7. Different looks windows 10

Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  8. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/handsomeness4544 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2hopk/windows_10_looks_different_is_it_normal/
  10. Colors looking grey in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors looking grey in Windows 10: Hello, i didn't install, or change anything lately, but all of the sudden colors look too grey. I read windows update cause this and i didn't find any solution to this. But i didn't update lately and it is supposed to be caused the by update from june, which i have long time...