Windows 10: Colors marks photo and video on my second screen

Discus and support Colors marks photo and video on my second screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello guys, Since I updated my windows 10 to the insider program (slow one), I've a weird issues with weird marks watching video or photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sdevilcry, May 31, 2020.

1. Colors marks photo and video on my second screen

Colors marks photo and video on my second screen aqBUiFW_6EOBKJkJTN5R6Gy4lCvbx5I4swK-Cbq06pQ.jpg

Hello guys,

Since I updated my windows 10 to the insider program (slow one), I've a weird issues with weird marks watching video or photo (see second picture below).

I was thinking about an issue with the color management and I tried to reset my profile, check the brightness and contrast but nothing has resolved this lately.

So yeah it's kind of hard to write to right keyword finding similar issue but if anyone has a hint I will appreciate his help Colors marks photo and video on my second screen :)

The OS build is 19041.264

https://preview.redd.it/ghizfr1pa52...bp&s=b1904604e718d8f702a22e06331d9256b6a6a223

https://preview.redd.it/9xv66ztpa52...bp&s=86ad4bdbaa17ae088d868c44a66e881aa8015285

submitted by /u/sdevilcry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sdevilcry, May 31, 2020

2. Windows photo gallery color issues

photo gallery. when viewing an image on a second monitor using windows photo gallery, it has color issues and changes to a shade of pink. it works fine with normal color on main screen, but on the other it is pink. it is not a color issue with the monitor,
    because I screen captured it, and the color problem was in the recording. it is not a problem with monitor, because other photo apps work fine, and photo gallery on windows 7 works fine on the monitor. I did not have this issue with older versions of windows
    10 - a few months ago, suggesting that a past cumulative update caused it. I have reinstalled all updates and the problem persists, suggesting it was not a bad install. I would attach the video clip to this feedback if I could.

here is a screenshot of both my monitors at once, with the same image on each screen

the left side is my main monitor, the right is the second one

Colors marks photo and video on my second screen 89468e34-2afe-4177-ba20-0f33aeead1e3.png

tjuggernaut29, May 31, 2020
  3. The color on my second screen is very dark and I want to lighten this.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you using second monitor as computer or TV?

If you are using computer as second monitor then I suggest you to change the color of the screen through the buttons that are on right side of the monitor.

If you are facing the brightness issue with both the monitors then the issue might be due to display, please do let us know with more information regarding this issue.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 31, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Colors marks photo and video on my second screen

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Colors marks photo and video on my second screen

1. Colors marks photo and video on my second screen - Similar Threads - Colors marks photo

2. Photos App changing color of my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App changing color of my photos: Hello, I have an issue with the Photos app changing the color of my photographs after loading them. Even with one instance, removing the greyscale!I have uploaded a video of it in action to OneDrive: 2024-02-06 14-45-17.mkvThis happens with photos legacy as well....
  3. Photos App changing color of my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App changing color of my photos: Hello, I have an issue with the Photos app changing the color of my photographs after loading them. Even with one instance, removing the greyscale!I have uploaded a video of it in action to OneDrive: 2024-02-06 14-45-17.mkvThis happens with photos legacy as well....
  4. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen color inverts for a second in some situations: In some situations, the screen flicks in black I think the colors get inverted for less than a second. I am not sure what is the trigger, but it happens when: I ctrl-f something on the browser and there are 0 results then windows make a beep sound and, in this moment, the...
  5. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

Screen color inverts for a second in some situations: In some situations, the screen flicks in black I think the colors get inverted for less than a second. I am not sure what is the trigger, but it happens when: I ctrl-f something on the browser and there are 0 results then windows make a beep sound and, in this moment, the...
  6. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. green check marks on my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  8. OneDrive - PHOTOS - marking a photo as a "FAVORITE"

OneDrive - PHOTOS - marking a photo as a "FAVORITE": As someone who desperately wants to work within the Microsoft Ecosystem, your solution for photos really stinks, particularly with marking photos as "Favorites". I am fully aware that the Windows 10 PHOTOS APP has the "heart" icon to "favorite" a particular photo....
  9. The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos

The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos: The photos app is auto-editing all of my pictures and it's making it difficult to view them easily. When I open pictures it shows the actual image before correcting after about 3 seconds. For example, this is what the original image looks like: [IMG] This is what it...
  10. Check marks on photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check marks on photos: I just replaced my computer. I had Windows 10 on the old one and on this. Photos now on the desktop have an annoying check mar in the left corner before I open them. How do I get rid of them? I think my older version allowed me to get photo viewer back Doesn't seem available...