Windows 10: Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

Discus and support Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update, 12/24/19 or so the contrast and brightness on my screen are blurred. Colors are reversed and the black print is to light to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AskingDrJim, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

After the last update, 12/24/19 or so the contrast and brightness on my screen are blurred. Colors are reversed and the black print is to light to read on pages. My quick books pages are also to black to see while other pages on the internet are to light to read. Windows 10 PC. i do not know how to change this mess. TU

:)

AskingDrJim, Dec 28, 2019

2. HP printer not printing in color

I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test
    page does print in color. HP advised this is a Windows problem Need Help please.

diannescheuer, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Color printing

Although printer states it's printing in color, and it shows up in print preview, pages are only printed in black and white. This started with Windows 10. It was working fine prior to that. Any suggestions?

MaggieCarulo, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

Print in color

I've tried this'

but there is no print color to choose!

Change the bellow settings to print in color.

1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
    2. Right-click the printer that you want to use, and then click Printing preferences.
    3. Make your choices, and then click OK.
    4. Under option Print color select color , then the OK button.

ChristinaTracy1, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

1. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to... - Similar Threads - Colors home page

2. Reversed colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reversed colors: since a few days I have been dealing with this problem: some windows of some programs have reversed colors. I will share 2 screenshots of what I mean. I hope someone will be able to help me, Thanks....
  3. property page not printing colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    property page not printing colors: Excel prints cell colors as shades of gray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-page-not-printing-colors/c88e39ac-537e-4ac4-9709-3aec2958ee74
  4. Original color white on one of my pages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Original color white on one of my pages: I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO ORIGINAL WHITE PAPER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-color-white-on-one-of-my-pages/b85bdd43-1da3-4f1e-bc20-7a1ef831d2ee"
  5. page color

in Windows 10 Customization
    page color: Using Windows 10. Why have my pages (Documents, for example) gone from a white background with black letters to a black background with white letters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-color/f75d26c2-4c01-4733-b3f7-7ef8cc85af57
  6. color of page

color of page: On my Labtop "which I use as my computer" I was playing with color settings in "ADM" site, when I finish with the settings and returned to main page there were words or paragrages I could hardly see, like faded or hazed over. how may I repair this?...
  7. color of page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    color of page: On my Labtop "which I use as my computer" I was playing with color settings in "ADM" site, when I finish with the settings and returned to main page there were words or paragrages I could hardly see, like faded or hazed over. how may I repair this?...
  8. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d
  9. Page color

Page color: The blank pages on my screen show now as cream whereas they used to be white. Any suggestions welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-color/5d8a1f6a-7a24-49c9-bb1b-cd0c8b0601bb
  10. Printing pages in reverse order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...